Hulk next Basic Arena Champ?

I thought next up was Thor Rag but it appears they are going for Hulk next. With that being the case where do people see him landing? Mid 3 mil range?

Comments

• Remember thor ragnarok was bumped up the list earlier this year so hulk is the right champ
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    I'd see him going for roughly the same as og Thor. Probably around 2.2 mill.
  • Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
    I'd see him going for roughly the same as og Thor. Probably around 2.2 mill.

This
  • Chris_L_HChris_L_H Posts: 162
    He may go slightly higher just because the featured is worse that Thor's.

Also, I thought Hela was the basic around the same time as Thor Rag, has she been bumped from next week as well?
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 2,735 ★★★★
    Chris_L_H wrote: »
    He may go slightly higher just because the featured is worse that Thor's.

Also, I thought Hela was the basic around the same time as Thor Rag, has she been bumped from next week as well?

Agreed - Thor was up against currently one of the most desirable champions in the game. Hulk is up against one of the least desirable.

Seriously - we must be looking for the lowest cut-off in the 5* Feature arena, surely!

Any guesstimates?
  • GivMeABeerGivMeABeer Posts: 173
    I am planning on shooting for 3 mil maybe more for the 4* Hulk dupe. No idea on the 5* featured estimate, I have never tried that arena.
  • Avengerboy99Avengerboy99 Posts: 79
    Pretty sure no one would be going for the 5* Hulkbuster. We might get some traffic in the Hulk arena.