**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Very disappointed that the Catalyst Special Offer has no 1,000 unit level offer.

chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
As the title says. Been waiting and saving for this offer that I knew must be coming... but of coarse they made it 400 units above what I have saved to. All the others in the past had a 1,000-1,200-ish level to buy... but this one the lowest is 2,000 units and I have 1,634 (and no, I will not spend $30 on units to get over 2,000... that is a rip off of epic proportions).

Anyways... just wanted to share my thoughts on this not giving us lower tier FTP players even an offer to buy...

Comments

• ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    This deal is such a trash scam that a 1k option would not have been worth it either. So you didn't miss anything.
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    Also why didn't you launch this alongside the Infinity Dust Unit Offers? Wow that would have been a boon for you guys if you planned it right (if those offers were still up I might have considered buying the $10 offer and then grinding the rest I need... but now that it is regular unit offers again there is no way I, and I bet others, will do that).

I am open to consulting services... I wont ask for a lot of pay :D and I bet I can do far better then your current team on these things. What a missed opportunity.

This deal is such a trash scam that a 1k option would not have been worth it either. So you didn't miss anything.

Except I am starving for T4B... I even begged in the suggestions thread for an offer like this (though I asked for a 1,00-1,200 unit offer). I left my alliance a couple weeks ago whisk is part of it (just got sick of the alliance grind being and officer that did most of the duties in my alliance). I just need/want like 5 more and I am about done for a long while on T4B ranking... just sad to see the offer I needed placed out of my range.
  • TempestTempest Posts: 295
    I feel like the first tier offer was only worth 1000 units anyway... i think 2000 for a t4cc and 3 t4b is too much.
  • jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    ^^agreed
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Tempest wrote: »
    I feel like the first tier offer was only worth 1000 units anyway... i think 2000 for a t4cc and 3 t4b is too much.

When it comes to creating offers, I think the quest creation team and offers team are way out of contact. They don't know how easy it is to get 3 t4b and ONE t4cc isn't worth 2k units.

2k units with normal gameplay take about 2-4 weeks to accumulate.
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★

Yeah after looking at it more I agree wholeheartedly it is not a great value offer... but I need the T4B so I would have spent the 2k if I had it. But the new event is close and I am about to finally beat the Collector so that will be another couple there.

When it comes to creating offers, I think the quest creation team and offers team are way out of contact. They don't know how easy it is to get 3 t4b and ONE t4cc isn't worth 2k units.

2k units with normal gameplay take about 2-4 weeks to accumulate.

Also like I said why wouldn't you leverage that special Infinity Dist Unit offer at the same exact time as this offer... who thought that wasn't a good idea? I mean even I who spends only on small bundles every so often when they are good deals (cash deals I mean) I would have bought the $10 offer if the Infinity Dust special offer was going on when this came up. I cannot believe they didn't do that... seems they do not know good marketing/business there.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,675 ★★★★★
    My thumb hovered over both offers then I remembered how little the company cares about the player base except when it can extract units from them.