**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I have been cursed...

TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
By Daredevil Classic. After getting him 6 times in a row from 4 star crystals, I finally maxed out his signature ability. Today, I opened a dark artifact crystal and guess who I got? Another 4 star Daredevil Classic. But since his sig level was maxed, I didn’t get an increase in sig level. Also, I did not get any ISO-8 or max sig crystals. So it was pretty much 9000 dark artifacts for absolutely NOTHING. Kabam please stop giving me Daredevil Classic!!!

Comments

• ItsAMeSarthakItsAMeSarthak Posts: 71
    By Daredevil Classic. After getting him 6 times in a row from 4 star crystals, I finally maxed out his signature ability. Today, I opened a dark artifact crystal and guess who I got? Another 4 star Daredevil Classic. But since his sig level was maxed, I didn’t get an increase in sig level. Also, I did not get any ISO-8 or max sig crystals. So it was pretty much 9000 dark artifacts for absolutely NOTHING. Kabam please stop giving me Daredevil Classic!!!

Yo atleast be happy it's a daredevil classic and not a...JOE FIXIT!!!
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    da2uarjk9cjy.gif
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Well look on the bright side, at least you don't have daredevils curse, it makes you blind. You just have the curse of the daredevil
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Well hey
    You can take on the collector with him now!!
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    EvilEmpire wrote: »
    6 times in a row basically proves that the rng is rigged if that’s actually true. The odds of that happening legitimately is unfathomable.

I would want to see proof, but it is extremely unlikely, not unfathomable. The odds of pulling six identical champions in a row from the 4* crystals are about ten billion to one. If you try once. We do have thousands of players opening lots of 4* crystals. The odds that someone somewhere pulled six of the same champion in a row are difficult to state with precision, but I suspect the odds of it happening somewhere at least once are higher than 1%.

The odds of winning the Powerball are about 292 million to one. But so many people buy so many tickets that eventually someone does win. On average, within just a few drawings.

But if it did turn out that the frequency of X identical pulls in a row was higher than random chance would predict, I wouldn't be surprised. I don't think it is rigged to do so. But it is the one non-random behavior in crystal openings I cannot shake the suspicion is happening a little more often than it should.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

Dr strange has u stuck in a time loop😂
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    You should have got a Max sig Crystal
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    Marvel2289 wrote: »

I didnt get one from the dark artifact crystal even though my daredevil was at max sig (99). That was even more annoying
  • AndyBaron7AndyBaron7 Posts: 292
    I had mass amounts of deadpool xforce back in the day made me sick lol didn’t matter if I spin or just open he just kept coming maxed him out and made me never save crystals again lol
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    6 times in a row basically proves that the rng is rigged if that’s actually true. The odds of that happening legitimately is unfathomable.

I would want to see proof, but it is extremely unlikely, not unfathomable. The odds of pulling six identical champions in a row from the 4* crystals are about ten billion to one. If you try once. We do have thousands of players opening lots of 4* crystals. The odds that someone somewhere pulled six of the same champion in a row are difficult to state with precision, but I suspect the odds of it happening somewhere at least once are higher than 1%.

The odds of winning the Powerball are about 292 million to one. But so many people buy so many tickets that eventually someone does win. On average, within just a few drawings.

But if it did turn out that the frequency of X identical pulls in a row was higher than random chance would predict, I wouldn't be surprised. I don't think it is rigged to do so. But it is the one non-random behavior in crystal openings I cannot shake the suspicion is happening a little more often than it should.

zmz4qdaodc6y.jpg
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Mine, although not in a row:
    4*s Drax (6) but I think it's really 7 or 8, Juggernaut (6), Ironman (4), Miles (4), Antman (4)
  • LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★

your math is wrong dude, thats coming from an engineer
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Lovingkid wrote: »

There isn't any math in the post dude. Numbers and math aren't the same thing. That's coming from a teacher.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Meh, who cares you two. Poor OP. That’s terrible luck. I feel the pain with my terrible 5* streak but the same guy, that many time in a row and not a great one, that’s harsh. A lesser man would bail on this game for that garbage.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    Lovingkid wrote: »

There isn't any math in the post dude. Numbers and math aren't the same thing. That's coming from a teacher.

i was about to say the exact same thing.....

its scary that an engineer cannot see where there is and isnt math......

also 6 times in a row if you opened 6 at once would be totally improbable.....
    but opening 6 in a row if you only opened one 4* every 2 weeks alsthough unlikely would be much more probable as many many other crystals have been opened by others in the interim
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Smarty pants in here. This banter doesn’t help the OP. Pissing contest over. He got a bum deal and needed to vent. Don’t hijack the thread though.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Marvel2289 wrote: »

These crystals don't award those. Plus it only gives you 1vsig level on a dupe
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    I waited forever to dupe Thor and finally did so through arena last week. Then my next 2 4* crystals were.... Thor! I'm a little afraid to open more now if there is a chance to pull the same champ 6 times in a row.