**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

So how good was this month in MCOC?

Sup Kabam!

So just a little recap of what I thought of this month's events.

For me it has been pretty amazing, now I'm not going to comment on the issues that occured this month because let's be fair there are plenty of other posts about that stuff but what I really want to highlight is the awsome stuff that happened this month.

Top thing for me was the final Thanos mission. It was great! I loved literally everything about this fight. I thought the difficulty level was really fair, uncollected was a test but not over the top, it was fun, it was different it was, to be honest, pretty perfect.

I really hope you guys stick to having the final section with less nodes, it was so much more dramatic and I really enjoyed it as opposed to just grinding through the last few paths like I usually do.

Dust was pretty cool overall, I think it would have been a bit better to add something for players to be able to keep track of how much dust they could collect would have been useful but as a general it was a nice touch.

Dungeons were different, to be honest I was not a huge fan, I like the changes you made and it definitely improved but just not right for me. Too many times I joined a random player to have my decent team wasted as they only wanted to do one room.

The crystals were a nice touch and a great add on, I only had time to get one of the 5* ones but that's still great. Allowed me to have a chance at awakening one of my champs which, hey no complaints from me. Great thing to aim for.

So overall I really enjoyed myself, what about the rest of you? What did you enjoy the most?