**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rematch against an alliance that has been caught piloting multiple times

thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
edited June 2018 in General Discussion
So we're rematched against an alliance that has been penalized for piloting multiple times already.

The first time we played them (a few weeks ago), we noticed that they suffered a sudden drop in the leaderboards (after all wars were done for the week), which means that they were likely penalized for piloting. We barely lost to them. So our season points, war rating, and rewards suffered.

We were observing the leaderboards the other day, and noticed that this same alliance took another sudden drop in the leaderboards (again, after all wars were done for the week), meaning that they yet again were penalized for piloting. And now we are facing them a 2nd time.

I can't tell if these guys are piloting again. And to be honest, I'm so tired of this. Nobody has the time and energy to monitor another alliance to see if they're cheating.

How many times does an alliance have to be caught cheating before they are simply disqualified from the season?

And why aren't we retroactively given season points, war rating, and rewards when we play against cheating alliances?

I understand that Kabam has made some welcome steps to address this problem, but we--and I'm sure many other alliances--are getting very jaded and burnt out from all of this.

Comments

• PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Posts: 364 ★★★
    Yeah disqualify 30 people for possibly 1 person.

You really don't know the hole story.I don't see why your whinning about another alliance who you yourself has said have been punished serveral times already.

Kabam does not tell the alliance leader who's been piloting. If they've been punished twice already and don't know who's making them drop points, Is it fair to disqualify them? This would just lead to a witch hunt and would destroy a lot of alliances.

If kabam notified the leader, who what and when the piloting happend. Then I would agree after 3 warnings a disqualification would be warranted. As this doesn't happend it's an over the top suggestion.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    Anyone found guilty of piloting in alliances should have alliance membership withdrawn from their profile.
  • SuvenduSuvendu Posts: 177
    For players cheats and uses mods gets banned thats fine.. but acc piloting is different.. leader or officers cant trace it.... it happens because few people becomes inactive and afraid of getting kicked from alliance therefore asks their friends logging in their acc and move in aw or aq... they are afraid if leader or officers knows about it they will get kicked...so they keep it hidden from leader or officers...

BUT if piloters gets punishments (resources deduction for moving other's acc) then only ppl will stop piloting others acc because their own resources will be deducted as punishments... otherwise they wont stop piloting and fair players in alliance will keep paying the price again and again...defaulters will keep changing alliance and good players will keep getting punished because of them..... for permanent solution of stopping account piloting this should be done by kabam...
  • BmanBman Posts: 221
    It’s easy to find out the guilty party for piloting. They will be the 1 that can’t log in for 7 days, or more depending on how many times they’ve been caught. Sounds like he’s asking more about rewarding his alliance for a loss, since they lost to an alliance that was found cheating. If that is what indeed you were asking about? I would have to agree that an alliance that loses to an alliance that is found to be piloting should be given the rewards of a win retroactively! I don’t play AW so I have no skin in the game, but I do think it’s only fair!
    @Bman some pilot offenders don't get a ban. So it's not as easy as they don't login for 7 days.
    This is the main problem, alliance leaders have no real way to find out who is doing the piloting to avoid it.
  • BmanBman Posts: 221
    If they don’t get banned then there is no problem. Leaders should make it known that piloting will get u kicked 1st offense, no questions asked! Unfortunately if somebody is piloting and the leader doesn’t know until they get banned, then the whole alliance suffers (that sucks for everybody else). I get it, so does Kabam. Guessing here, but probably over 90% of alliances know if somebody is piloting. It’s always communicated to somebody. Both players should b kicked from any alliance. Everybody knows Kabam is cracking down hard on this. I have never piloted or asked anybody to do it for me (3.5yrs). I don’t trust anybody with my logins!!