**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cable-Is he still valuable?

Now since my discussion about hood went very well,"Is He/She still valuable?" is an official series which I am gonna post.

This time we discuss Cable.

Now Cable has a weird playstyle,but eventually you'll get used to it.

He's one of the most powerful mutants in the game.

Cable is more of a attacker and less of a defender,he still does a good job in alliance war.

Cable has Regeneration which heals quite a lot of health in 10 seconds.(Only occurs if Cable gets a power bar and has that 15% chance to Regenerate.This stops permanently if you're currently below 25% health).

Awaken him and you'll have Power Flood.(It's like power gain,but attacks and defending hits give more power). Chance of getting Power Flood depend on your signature level.
Power Flood goes on permanently,even if you're below 25% health.

Heavy Attack does Degeneration.If Cable is struck by bleed, he gives degenerate to the opponent without a hit.

These cycle of buffs are VERY handy in Realm of Legends.

Especially when the opponent keeps chipping out your health.

Now this is the game-changer summoners.

The special attacks are different than what most people think it is.

Cable's first special attack does decent damage,and pushes you away from the opponent,even if He/She is blocking.I recommend using it only in extreme situations.(Unblockable when in true strike)

Cable's second special attack does awesome damage with Incinerate and Concussion.Use it whenever it comes after punching an opponent.

Have you ever faced a M.O.D.O.K.?Have you ever faced a Nightcrawler?Have you ever faced Medusa AWAKENED?Well then you must've felt throwing your device to a wall.
Don't worry summoner! Cable's third move will rescue you! It does True Strike in which Auto-Block,Evade and any armor or something like that will be ignored!So instead of Nightcrawler showing evade,it will show evade failed!
Be careful though!It's not a passive effect,so be careful of mystic champions!

Tactics for Cable UNAWAKENED
-Use the Adrenaline Attack method I showed in my The Hood discussion.
-Keep spamming second move if the enemy is not an annoying person.
-Use the first move in situations like when you are in the corner
-When Regeneration occurs,try going defensive
-Right after the enemy finishes their Heavy Attack,use yours.

Tactics for Cable AWAKENED
-Repeat steps from earlier
-Go full on offensive in Power Flood,because even if you get hit,it gives more power.

If we get 1000 views and likes again, I'll make videos on YouTube instead of discussions.

Go ahead! Be first to comment summoner!

Comments

• Options
    StrayPoolStrayPool Posts: 98
    One addendum, as someone who mains Cable, he actually gets a full Power Flood. It builds very slowly, but I've seen it nudge me from no bars over the threshold of one bar by itself, and stacking two shows a clear power gain. I've gotta agree that Cable is a fine Mutant Champion: mine, originally ranked out of lack of good options, has become one of my aces in Uncollected and Act 5 quests. Even without Recovery, his regen does not mess around, and the space gain on his specials - even when blocked - keeps me from feeling pressured. Definitely a solid Mutant character.
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    The game refuses to give me a cable I can use, all I got is a 3* and the recently gifted 2* cable both maxed. Although I wouldn’t use him against a modok or night crawler as to get the true strike it takes a while. Maybe if they changed it to true strike with an sp2. But would be quicker with a killmonger or Karnak I’d think. I hate when your fighting him, while has 2 stacks of power gain and regen and he just keeps trying to clip me with that heavy. So I think he’s a good champ.
  • Options
    Riggs_97Riggs_97 Posts: 111
    I currently possess a 4* rank 4 Cable and let me tell you, he is seriously good. He was one of my first 4* champs and even unawakened, he's definity demigod material. Using a heavy followed by a SP2 is amazing, the damage it deals is unreal.
  • Options
    SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    I’ve got a 6* Cable and he is an AQ beast.
  • Options
    ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    First tip is as soon as you start the fight, parry and use a heavy attack.
    Enemy is at 0 power so the degen does highest possible damage
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    He never was
  • Options
    ItsAMeSarthakItsAMeSarthak Posts: 71
    KhanMedina wrote: »
    Stop calling these 'official series'. Makes you sound desperate for attention like a little kid with a youtube channel. You won't be famous off of this, so don't spend energy trying.

At least I'm trying,and not being a lazy guy who comments on others hardworking
  • Options
    ItsAMeSarthakItsAMeSarthak Posts: 71
    tufan_1974 wrote: »
    Now since my discussion about hood went very well,"Is

Cable is more of a attacker and less of a defender,he still does a good job in alliance war.

Wrong !!!

He is a fking annoying defender in a correct node.

I'm talking about normal without any node
  • Options
    okay I think cable is better off as a defender because all the points u said will annoy any one in the other alli
  • Options
    Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    I have him at 5* r3 unduped... I use him for AWD and arenas, that is about it.