**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

3 Star Generic Awakening Gem - who for?

Hey all,

I have read that awakening gems don't really matter till 4 stars but don't want to waste it either. If you could help choose who to give it to, I'd appreciate it.

(Sorry, don't know how to create a poll)

Vision, The Hood, Daredevil, Black Bolt, Green Goblin, X-23, Iceman, Ultron, Punisher, Spider-man, Abom, Cap Marvel, Rhino.

Cheers :D

Comments

• silverseraphsilverseraph Posts: 133
    daredvil,iceman,punisher,spiderman benefit most from awakening. If its the regular punisher maybe do that as its kinda hard to dupe him compared to the rest. If you need a beast though do iceman, or if u need spiderman in war depends on your tier and needs.
  • GandenGanden Posts: 19
    edited June 2018
    This is how my 3 star champs look. Screenshots:

And add Archangel to the mix.
    4oqj990uxpgx.jpg
    yi0jrnzw3kva.jpg
  • I really want a Deadpool😭.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Iceman. He’s got a ton of utility and the cold snap is guaranteed damage on most champs. Vision would be my #2 followed by Ultron
    Iceman. He’s got a ton of utility and the cold snap is guaranteed damage on most champs. Vision would be my #2 followed by Ultron

You're the third person that's said Iceman. I think that decides that!
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    @Ganden did you say add archangel to the mix?? Then do archangel ASAP, because he's going to be fantastic
    @ShadPrince definitely said Archangel. Got him as a 3 star shortly after posting this.
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    rip
    Use it on him
    If you've already used it on Iceman, use the next one you get on him because he is a beast
    @ShadPrince Havent used it yet but I will now. Thanks heaps!