**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How to link Google play account to kabam account

Hi.. i have account on Google play but I want to link it with kabam when I create a new account it takes me to level 1 again pls help me out of this

Comments

• Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hello,

You can follow the steps here to create and link a Kabam account to your Google Play. If you need any extra help, please reach out to support using the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of that page.
  • Options
    Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    Quick question is there a way to link this to a google account after changing your email address? I used to have an old work email that was no longer valid and went through the proper steps to change it but can't link it to my google play account anymore because it's still tied to the old email address. Any suggestions?
  • Options
    TTT3TTT3 Posts: 2
    Hello Can you help me connect my Google account to your game
  • Options
    DKKDMDKKDM Posts: 2
    edited January 2021
    Same issue with me I have an account on Google play but I want to link it with kabam when I create a new account it takes me to level 1 again pls help me out of this
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Login to your kabam id in the game

Along side kabam, there would be google play icon (available only on android)

Click on it. It should prompt to select which google id you want to use.

Select your id. This should do it.

If this doesn't, then don't tey anything further. Best to reach out to kabam support. They might be able to help you out
  • Options
    Buona sera elio un problema con l'associazione dell account gole play a l Id kabam potete aiutarmi
  • Options
    SamaelTheDevilSamaelTheDevil Posts: 2

Hello,

You can follow the steps here to create and link a Kabam account to your Google Play. If you need any extra help, please reach out to support using the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of that page.

This link is not working anymore can you update it @Kabam Lyra
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,647 Guardian

Hello,

This link is not working anymore can you update it @Kabam Lyra
    Kabam moved their Support pages to a new site a while back.
    Instead of links to “Kabam.Force.com”, they are now on “KabamSupport.com”

Account Registration topic is at …
    https://help.kabamsupport.com/hc/en-us/articles/360052368272-Account-Registration