**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ghost riders sp2 not working correctly

mdsubmdsub Posts: 180
I hit Ghost riders sp 2 in AQ against Drax & it failed to drain any power, this happened twice in this match. Hopefully the game team can fix this asap @Kabam Miike @Kabam Rose @Kabam Vydious

Comments

• Options
    VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    He only has a 80% chance to activate the power drain
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    Plus, once you use get the power drain from his L2 it will not activate again in that fight until you reset his judgements.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    What exactly are you hoping will be fixed? You cannot force an 80% chance to happen.
  • Options
    LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    That's why you need Blade on your team for the synergy.
  • Options
    ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    ^^^^^^
  • Options
    chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    mdsub wrote: »
    I hit Ghost riders sp 2 in AQ against Drax & it failed to drain any power, this happened twice in this match. Hopefully the game team can fix this asap @Kabam Miike @Kabam Rose @Kabam Vydious

Yeah as others have said without the Blade synergy GR's SP2 only has an 80% chance to activate power drain... so most of the time is will work but every so often it will fail.

If you ever get Blade the synergy makes it over 100%... but until then it will fail every so often.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018
    chev327fox wrote: »

Yeah as others have said without the Blade synergy GR's SP2 only has an 80% chance to activate power drain... so most of the time is will work but every so often it will fail.

If you ever get Blade the synergy makes it over 100%... but until then it will fail every so often.

Its 80% to place a judgement normally.
    Villian opponents get an extra 20% (100% overall).
    Blades synergy gives GR +50% chance to place a judgement.
    Drax isn't a villian opponent so without blade its possible for it not to proc.
  • Options
    mdsubmdsub Posts: 180
    80 percent should be 4 out of 5 times. It's activating around 1 out of 5 times & I'm aware that once activating it needs reset by sp3 just like the heavy that triggers health steal.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    80 percent should be 4 out of 5 times. It's activating around 1 out of 5 times & I'm aware that once activating it needs reset by sp3 just like the heavy that triggers health steal.
    u just hav a ryl bad rng