Appreciation

13»

Comments

• ThawnimThawnim Member Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    She hulk can role through poison path on map 5 with ease, yeah that isn't much I know, but if you stun and use heavy she can get out 7-8k damage in a hit

I still think I would rather run poison path with Ultron or Captain Marvel.
  • wray1976wray1976 Member Posts: 459 ★★
    chunkyb wrote: »
    Agreed @RehctansBew. This appreciation month should NOT be seen as compensation for months and months of issues. By definition, that's not appreciation. This month has been "thanks for being a player/customer" only. It's not being taken by most as payback for the issues. Not by me, for sure.
    And rank down tickets would be a great way to show real appreciation by kabam.

I honestly think this is what we are getting for all the issues. They won't do much beyond this I'm afraid.
  • chunkybchunkyb Member, Content Creators Posts: 1,453 Content Creator
    And that's sad and pathetic imo.

Using resources to get heals doesn't make up for aq crashes. Almost every bit of appreciation month has cost some sort of resource. While it's nice to have access to those rewards, that's not appreciation.
  • chunkybchunkyb Member, Content Creators Posts: 1,453 Content Creator
    Yeah so the best thing about week 4 seems to be the t4cc shards that are available if you use a ton of nrg. A whopping few hundred(?) shards that will really make a dent in that 36k goal. Yay.
    I've been appreciated to death.
    This has been the digital equivalent of father's day ties.
    *paisley father's day ties.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Member Posts: 2,171 ★★★★★
    edited June 2017
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    I just want one rank down ticket to fix this aberrationhlvux1zelt2o.png

What happened? Did you accidentally rank her up? Or did you just think hmm black widows looking a bit green, ah well I'm sure she'll feel better soon. And then ranked her.

I was watching the sports news and cooking, and I forgot she was already at rank 2. So I ranked her twice thinking it would get her to R3. Oh, and I was drunk
  • username92847username92847 Member Posts: 292
    I was drunk when i accidentally left VP at 5/50 .... what?.. I get curious, when I drink.

Lol. So, RDTs SHOULD be allowed until kabam installs a breathalyzer equivalent feature (something like a sequence of numbers, in a specific time, maybe?)
    that we can turn on when we party,
    preventing us from "stupid decisions"
    & month after month, of regret.
    Right. ... i was surprised by that too.
    Yeah, .... 1 t4cc isnt gonna do it