**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Domino and Resonate

Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
I’ve invested heavily in champions that spam debuffs like AA, Voodoo, X23… you get the picture. As a result I’ve had much luck with the Resonate and Inequity combo basically giving me a hefty pseudo-armor affect for almost 50%.

Does this count as a “champion” ability and if such how would it interact with Domino? If it works to the detriment of one of the only worthwhile defensive abilities (also an amazing tool for Masochism node) then she’s basically gonna ruin the game for a fair amount of people.

Also thanks for another Mephisto counter in the game. Much appreciated

Comments

• BCdiscmanBCdiscman Posts: 348
    As someone who still runs WP is really hope so. Need more players using Resonate. It makes WP almost as good as it used to be.

• Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    BCdiscman wrote: »
    As someone who still runs WP is really hope so. Need more players using Resonate. It makes WP almost as good as it used to be.

I was questioning if “each attack has a % to leave weakness” would absolutely get me bodied by Domino and her new “LUCK SLAYER” ability as I’m fond of calling it. If it does I’ll likely drop Resonate and only have inequity
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    I also love to run Resonate maxed. The (coughs politely) only issue, and I hope you’re aware of it, is that the ‘sister’ mastery (Inequity) has been bugged for ages. It doesn’t scale with noded attack buffs. Eg, if a node adds 150% extra attack, maxed Inequity will not reduce that. So it will only reduce X % of the opponent’s base attack. This is a confirmed bug (see my forum posts), which turns Inequity into a dud in any content where you need it most. I don’t know whether Resonate is similarly affected (enlighten us in the spirit of transparency, oh Kabam), but since both masteries basically do the same thing, I suspect it is. If one works properly, so should the other. If one doesn’t...
  • NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 ★★★
    borntohula wrote: »
    I also love to run Resonate maxed. The (coughs politely) only issue, and I hope you’re aware of it, is that the ‘sister’ mastery (Inequity) has been bugged for ages. It doesn’t scale with noded attack buffs. Eg, if a node adds 150% extra attack, maxed Inequity will not reduce that. So it will only reduce X % of the opponent’s base attack. This is a confirmed bug (see my forum posts), which turns Inequity into a dud in any content where you need it most. I don’t know whether Resonate is similarly affected (enlighten us in the spirit of transparency, oh Kabam), but since both masteries basically do the same thing, I suspect it is. If one works properly, so should the other. If one doesn’t...

Transparency, got a chuckle from this
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Made me laugh @borntohula. Pure skill, inequity, la la la, etc. etc. etc.

If this game were anything but Marvel, it would have hit the dustbin of gaming-dom a long, long time ago.

Dr. Zola
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    DrZola wrote: »
    Made me laugh @borntohula. Pure skill, inequity, la la la, etc. etc. etc.

If this game were anything but Marvel, it would have hit the dustbin of gaming-dom a long, long time ago.

Dr. Zola

A chuckle a day doesn’t keep Doc Zola away. ;)

Yeah, well, I’m honestly amazed by the lack of marketing acumen (customer fulfillment is considered an integral part of it these days) some companies exhibit. It’s so (add in your favorite expletive) easy to fix 90% of customer issues in certain scenarios, the lengths some organizations go to NOT to fix them, baffles me.

If you have a winner on your hands, it’s fairly easy to keep on winning. Eg, if something is broke, be open about it and fix it as soon as you can. If that takes a while, fine too. As long as you keep the customer informed about that process and try to compensate them fairly and squarely. After all, research shows, the most loyal customer is the one whose problem you fixed. I could have been that customer. But I’m not.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    This is a great question. I'm guessing we will find out pretty quickly.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    If it works everytime an ability doesn’t activate its going to destroy wolverine
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Kobster84 wrote: »
    If it works everytime an ability doesn’t activate its going to destroy wolverine

Also X23, Rhino… and others