**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam please warn your player base about this guy

NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 ★★★
There's a new YouTuber that has emerged giving promises of free unit giveaways up to 100K units. I don't want to post any details about this guy, but do a little research and you'll see he has a shaded past. Here comes the problem for MCOC players, he asks for your account info to add the units. This has every element of a scam, and not likely for your MCOC account, but for a ton of personal information. Sadly nobody will know until long after the fact, but I suspect it will be hard to trace back to him if he is in fact checking your MCOC password against personal accounts, loading your units, and then writing down this info to sell to a 3rd party at a later date. Please be wary of this guy, and warn your alliance mates as well.

Comments

• Greifmaster911Greifmaster911 Posts: 316 ★★
    He really does have a shady background, looked him up after seeing the comment section, he has done some pretty fraudulent stuff
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Also, that Nigerian fella that keeps emailing you is not really a prince.
    Except im not jealous, just dont like people with shady backgrounds (criminals, some politicians, ect).
  • BarogsBarogs Posts: 59
    Buster wrote: »
    I think you all are talking about the wrong guy, the crystal opening guy is legit. Don't slander people because you are jealous of them.

Slander is spoken, in print it's libel
    Not sure what i wrote made me look jealous
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Buster wrote: »
    Well you brought up him trying to scam people, he isn't. People get jealous seeing some one open 87000 units worth of FGC. He has already made it into a top tier alliance, so there are people that are jealous.

He’s not jealous. Search the guy up and see for yourself

Not in game yet but he has pulled off some fraudulent stuff irl
  • Everyone please remember that sharing your account information with anyone else so that they can log into your account, for any reason, is against the terms of service and not allowed in the Contest. Please try to keep your information secure and avoid sharing it with anyone else. Also please keep in mind that calling out other players is not allowed on the forums.
This discussion has been closed.