**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What happens to Infinity dust and dark artifacts

Can someone from kabam please confirm what happens to the ID and DA when the event ends?
I see speculations from players but not one answer from @Kabam Miike or someone else. I want this confirmed from the team!!

Will it convert to gold or something else or do we loose everything saved??

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    There is confirmation elsewhere in the forums. Any infinity dust or dark artifacts gathered will not convert. Any infinity dust bought from that deal will convert to gold.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Why not spend it like you are supposed to?
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    Why not spend it like you are supposed to?

I'd personally be tempted to walk away with 7 mil gold at the end of the month. I'd probably still go awakening, but it would definitely be tempting
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I would rather have about 1 and a half t2 alphas over that much gold. They did give out plenty of gold with the dungeons
  • MzenobiMzenobi Posts: 10
    So, what happend at the end of the mission ? gold or not gold ? please kabam give us a response. thanks
    Mzenobi wrote: »
    So, what happend at the end of the mission ? gold or not gold ? please kabam give us a response. thanks

they... they did....
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    It will not be converted it just goes away the only infinity dust converting to gold is what you bought in the unit store it was in a in game mail
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    i5kgmap3tl8h.png

Read the last paragraph
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Dead bird we did not get a lot of gold from the dungeons for the effort required
  • cuteemarccuteemarc Posts: 1
    Guys how about dark artifacts?
  • BatpotterBatpotter Posts: 147
    @cuteemarc Kabam will probably not convert Dark Artifacts into Gold.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    There is no next rotation. The Artifacts and Dust will not be converted, save for the Dust purchased. Use them while you can because they won't carry over.
  • Hazmat911Hazmat911 Posts: 7
    so just be Clear dark artifacts and infinity dust that you have left over will eventually disappear.
    only asking because I didn't know if they were going to make the dungeon a regular thing or it was ever going to come back which would allow you to use in the future

ubi9djn5a3re.jpeg

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Poof.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    @Snikt4bug they've already answered it using the in game message, I don't know what further answer anyone wants lol.
    No, the one adamdrt posted above regarding the unit offers which includes dust.
    Regarding the dungeon shards however, I agree with your complaint.
  • CrawlingChaosCrawlingChaos Posts: 13
    So does anyone know what kind of infinity dust gets spent first in the store? Collected infinity dust or infinity dust obtained from the unit pack offer?

I've got some infinity dust left over that I'm willing to let convert to gold, but how do I know if it's collected infinity dust or the dust from the unit packs as it's all mixed together?