**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who should I awaken with my 4 star mystic awakening gem?

Who should I awaken with my 4 star mystic awakening gem? 19 votes

Morningstar
15%
StefanjonesFeeney234Amii 3 votes
Ghost Rider
31%
Haji_SaabXillymanScøøby_DøøAjjohnsbb8th3_josephDedamin 6 votes
Magik
52%
LoPrestiDarkZenTheManMythLegendDukeZmanJim0172JohnyzeroNatural_Born_Ninjadfmoore26shadow_lurker22Zeronaut81 10 votes

Comments

• Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    None of them IMO,Save for Voodoo or SW,Always good if a class gem is used on generic worthy characters
  • Options
    _KingIlagan23_KingIlagan23 Posts: 17
    None of them IMO,Save for Voodoo or SW,Always good if a class gem is used on generic worthy characters

Okay thanks for the tip bro! Waiting for other comments
  • Options
    LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    Magik
    Use on Magik. She's MVP for any hard content (even Act 5) and the Limbo has saved me many times. Definitely worth a class gem. With her awakened ability she is able to fight against poison/bleed/degen/starburst/etc and come out of the fight with a lot of life to spare.

GR as well if you have Blade to go with him.

You can save for Voodoo or SW, but tbh. It's just a 4 star. 4 star gems are not that rare anymore, so just use them. You will get more. Who knows when you will even get Voodoo or SW. Some people are still waiting on SW after 3 years lol. Magik/GR are good targets to use a mystic gem on.
  • Options
    _KingIlagan23_KingIlagan23 Posts: 17
    LoPresti wrote: »
    Use on Magik. She's MVP for any hard content (even Act 5) and the Limbo has saved me many times. Definitely worth a class gem. With her awakened ability she is able to fight against poison/bleed/degen/starburst/etc and come out of the fight with a lot of life to spare.

GR as well if you have Blade to go with him.

You can save for Voodoo or SW, but tbh. It's just a 4 star. 4 star gems are not that rare anymore, so just use them. You will get more. Who knows when you will even get Voodoo or SW. Some people are still waiting on SW after 3 years lol. Magik/GR are good targets to use a mystic gem on.

Thank you! Just started this game about 3 months ago so 4 star gems are still rare for me ☹️