**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Pools gold crystal

NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
So wait does 5* Goldpool have a chance to drop there or is he only available through the arena

Comments

• Greifmaster911Greifmaster911 Posts: 316 ★★
    Only through arena, so only the most whalest will get him
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★

u0q0lkwzvk4e.png

This is why im asking because his the description sounds makes it seems like hes gonna have a .0000000001% chance at being in the pool.
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    Pools Gold crystals will have the rare drop at the ticket to enter the arena. Looks like it'll only be 200 Goldpools total awarded.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    I can see what you are saying ...
    After re-reading the message, now I think that he ain't going to be in the crystals. Only the ticket will be there
    What's confusing is that it says those who are worthy (or lucky) can get Goldpool but its not clearly worded.
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Probably the same drop rate as Immortal Iron Fist.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    It’d be great if kabam decided to write these ingame messages so they aren’t so vague. Information is great when it can’t be interpreted in different ways.
    What's confusing is that it says those who are worthy (or lucky) can get Goldpool but its not clearly worded.

If only this weren't the first time Kabam screwed up their wording at an attempt at humor.
    Nvm after i re-read it it sounds like he will have a extremely rare chance of getting him through the gold crystals like 5* punisher or immortal iron fist rare
    Nvm after i re-read it it sounds like he will have a extremely rare chance of getting him through the gold crystals like 5* punisher or immortal iron fist rare

The message is confusing. I don't think he will be available in the gold crystals... only the ticket
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Maybe a mod can come clarify things for a moment.
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Maybe a mod can come clarify things for a moment.

Nope, they'll just post the same message that was sent out in-game to all players without giving any extra clarification...
  • Hey All,

The Pool's Gold Crystal contains Gold, Golden Tickets, and also a rare chance at the 5-Star Goldpool! But remember, it will be rare!
    Hey All,

The Pool's Gold Crystal contains Gold, Golden Tickets, and also a rare chance at the 5-Star Goldpool! But remember, it will be rare!

How much rare compared to the 5-star punisher?
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    If you read the official thread about this it clarifies the crystal goves a ticket. Instead of starting a new thread for somthing maybe read first.
    iicyo9uj0fqz.jpeg
    Maat1985 wrote: »
    If you read the official thread about this it clarifies the crystal goves a ticket. Instead of starting a new thread for somthing maybe read first.
    iicyo9uj0fqz.jpeg

This thread was made before that was
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    I want to know the drop rates
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    I am Groot
    Will there be a % chance for him that we can see on the gold crystal
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    Will there be a % chance for him that we can see on the gold crystal

It is a crystal we can purchase with units so yes they will have drop rates.....
    Expect 0.1% chance