**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I can't log into my account

Hi KABAM. I really need your help on something. I have another account named Therenaissance and it won't let me log back in. I tried to fix it by sending the reset email to the email it was signed up with but when I try to sign into that email it says login failed. I have absolutely no access to the account and it was main account. I had a 4* agent venom and now I can't even use the account. Please help me do something about this. Thanks if you can!

Comments

• @iSymbioid Sorry to hear this! You'll need to contact customer support, as we cannot assist with account-specific issues here in the forums. You can do this by clicking on the grey gear in the top left corner of the game, and then clicking 'contact support'. They'll be able to review your account history and see what's going on.

Locking this down because this isn't the place to discuss account specific issues, but they will be able to assist you!

This discussion has been closed.