Summoners, we recently encountered an issue with the Alliance Quest Setup Phase Starting Timer that may cause the Setup Phase Starting Timer to display erroneous information, though we are working on a fix for it as quickly as possible. Additionally, if the Setup Phase does not let you plan your days in advance, you will be able to once the Event officially begins on the Alliance Quest Start date.

For clarity, the next Alliance Quest Enlistment Phase will begin on December 5 at 20:00 UTC, regardless of what the in-game timers display.

The next Alliance Quest Start will be on December 6 at 20:00 UTC. This is when Summoners should be able to enter each Map.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this issue.

Duel list

Does anyone have a link to an up to date duel list. I want to test Champs against certain other Champs but trying to find them on the game is nearly impossible.
More specifically, I'm currently looking for a high-level classic Spider-Man to duel, so if you have one could you kindly give me the name to search

Comments

• The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    If you have line search for the Duelbot

WKSMS2017 has a 5/65 Spiderman
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,876 ★★★★
    Duel bot is great. If you don't use line it's worth getting just for access to duel bot. Wish this functionality was in game but a big thanks to all the people putting out resources like this.