**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who else has got the dungeon crystals

NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
edited June 2018 in General Discussion
From the voodoo crystal bymdayc8icng.png
Got drax dupe from sl crystal
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I got Loki when I would’ve liked DV, X-23, or SS.
  • Options
    ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    That’s what you get for working your tail off in this game
  • Options
    gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    RNG:
    Rigged
    Numbers
    Generator

I don't buy for a New York second that all champions have the same drop chance; that ant-man and archangel, colossus and stark spidey, iron patriot and doctor voodoo, have the exact same chance to drop. My 5 star roster is a testament to this.
  • Options
    TwistedEnigma17TwistedEnigma17 Posts: 69
    I can’t complain about my only one I opened lol. 0ojmjoqfvrxv.gif
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    GR/GwenPool crystal produced a brand new Beast for me. Opening one more tomorrow.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 496 ★★
    I’ve never done anything in my life as unrewarding as this game is. Grind and work your tail off for maybe a chance of something good...then kabam.

Love the game it’s just frustrating at times. The risk/reward and time spent doesn’t all add up at times.
  • Options
    DrZola wrote: »
    GR/GwenPool crystal produced a brand new Beast for me. Opening one more tomorrow.

Dr. Zola

hope to see what you get Dr.
  • Options
    I’ve never done anything in my life as unrewarding as this game is. Grind and work your tail off for maybe a chance of something good...then kabam.

Love the game it’s just frustrating at times. The risk/reward and time spent doesn’t all add up at times.

100% agreed brother. Should've just opened the 4 star ultron Crystal as I still don't have him.
  • Options
    Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Opened 3.. happy with 1/3... you don’t get god tier very often, why would you expect you’ll just get the 1/10 you were hoping for? If you don’t think rewards are worth it don’t do it. Same answer as ever.