**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game down again June 4 [Merged Threads]

2»

Comments

• EscoutsEscouts Posts: 428
    edited June 2018
    jmjyqmayk0wu.png

Just won my fight in war. Any takers when I can log in I have taken a loss?
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi all!

The game is in emergency maintenance right now. We'll update this thread as we have more information. Any additional threads about the topic will be merged here to keep the forums clean and organized.

thanks for telling us the obvious ...can you please fix the game now? its getting annoying
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Stop stop stop stop I rarely find motivation to explore act 5 and whenever I do the game goes down.
  • TheReverendTheReverend Posts: 126
    We should get 1k 5* shards and a lvl 3 Team Revive every time this happens.
  • TheReverendTheReverend Posts: 126
    Annnndddd! A 30% Champion Boost
  • They should seriously consider an in-game warning for emergency maintenance like 20 minutes beforehand.. Like the orange bar at the bottom warning for their server maintenance... That would save us a lot of items and units used that we worked hard for..
  • Mr_Dubstep88Mr_Dubstep88 Posts: 7
    I was in the middle of a dungeon guys and now my players are going to be KO as I didn't get too finish....compensation??
  • XerotonicXerotonic Posts: 6
    Lovely time for the game to lock me out during AW Mordo fight! hc41f5g4pe7m.jpg
  • Honestly like 40 quest revives would be great.. Specifically 40 you pulled from 1.1.5.
  • MagsMags Posts: 132
    Constructive comment..
    Spend 1/100th of your daily revenue on a new network administrator, a new server farm, or fire the guy that is pretending to know what he's doing and hire someone competent. This happens just about every week!
  • XstasisXstasis Posts: 50
    Hurray and hallelujah!!! You never disappoint kabam. Another update and another emergency maintenance to fix something(more to come after I'm betting). And hurray because I'm sure this update includes a new plethora of bugs on top of the ones already there. Not a champ bug like the archangel bug, bc that will be fixed once you see it is benefiting the player in some way, but more bugs like the sticky feet, parry, evade etc., etc., etc. which will never get fixed because they get you paid. Oh what a joyous day!!
  • EscoutsEscouts Posts: 428
    edited June 2018
    j9usphubeb6v.png

Game goes down I right when I win my fight see previous picture. Come back to half health and the one loss. Am I able to ask for ticket on this or is it a waste of my time?
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    Hi all!

The game is in emergency maintenance right now. We'll update this thread as we have more information. Any additional threads about the topic will be merged here to keep the forums clean and organized.

Would be nice to have a 10 or 5 min warning pop up in chat saying emergency maintenance will be starting.

There is a competitive aspect with AW seasons that you all are completely messing up with taking the game down while people are in fights.
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    Riegel wrote: »
    Hi all!

Would be nice to have a 10 or 5 min warning pop up in chat saying emergency maintenance will be starting.

There is a competitive aspect with AW seasons that you all are completely messing up with taking the game down while people are in fights.

would be nice lol
  • BrandonrapsBrandonraps Posts: 6
    I would like to be able to reuse the champions I had just started a dungeon with. I'm not paying 40 units to reuse my characters who lost because the game went down.
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    "We'll update this thread as we have more information." Has anyone ever seen any "more information" other than like, "its fixed" "work in progress" "investigating"? What about some actual answers as to why?? Always promising more information will come on the subject of things, where has that info ever been??