**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank2 Angela6*?

Hey guys.
Finally got all catalysts to rank up my first 6* but i have doubts. I have a 5* rank4 GR staring at me very angry...
What are your opinions?
Thanx in advance

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★
    Angela has Not thah many use AW md stil ther and no imuns. Im wuld go GR. To rank5 but Angela hit hard
  • The21stThe21st Posts: 10
    The thing is, I'm in an alliance for veterans and I'm lack of 5 mystic t4cc to rank GR. It will take at least 4 months to get catalysts if I don't have luck.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★
    The21st wrote: »
    The thing is, I'm in an alliance for veterans and I'm lack of 5 mystic t4cc to rank GR. It will take at least 4 months to get catalysts if I don't have luck.
    Yeah rng. But it op to you. Im hav a 5 Star rank4. And only use im hav is in AQ
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    She's a really heavy hitter
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    I would go with GR. Not sure angela is worth the extra 2 t2a, t4cc, basics and t1a.

GR is probably one of the best options to r5 all considered including prestige.
  • SuperSam57SuperSam57 Posts: 325
    I think the only reason to take her to R2 would be to complete LOL, but I personally would want to use her for it. I have her 6* 1/25 and she works great for the questing I use her in.