**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New Maps?

CmnderToastCmnderToast Posts: 4
edited June 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
Hey guys i've been thinkin and in my opinion while getting new champs are cool i would really appreciate new maps so i decided to make this poll please comment below why you picked whatever choice you picked

New Maps? 15 votes

New Maps!
73%
Lloyd_NabbitSirnoobTheLazyKingDarkmewtwo666DropfaithJets44cccar1420SpeedbumpFilmScorpionLuismarquez131Knoby 11 votes
Screw New Maps
26%
TripleD_FenrirweavileTheMageHunterAlCapone2727 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    If you guys are wondering im talking about the normal maps in story mode and other events and not AQ
  • Options
    weavileweavile Posts: 288
    Screw New Maps
    so much lag will happen
  • Options
    weavile wrote: »
    so much lag will happen

How exactly will it lag?
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    every month we get a new event quest which funnily enough is new maps.......
    they are also releasing act 5 which again is funnily enough new maps....
    currently we have halls of healing which again is also new maps.....
    i do not get what you are saying......
  • Options
    SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    New Maps!
    Maat1985 wrote: »

He means new maps as in fighting maps like when u click on a champ to fight after starting a quest
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    Sirnoob wrote: »

He means new maps as in fighting maps like when u click on a champ to fight after starting a quest

as in new fighting stages.... fight arenas.... combat zones..... these and many other terms would have probably suited better.... maps to me was a very misleading term to use as well its not a map.... hence my confusion....
  • Options
    SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    New Maps!
    Sirnoob wrote: »

as in new fighting stages.... fight arenas.... combat zones..... these and many other terms would have probably suited better.... maps to me was a very misleading term to use as well its not a map.... hence my confusion....

All good and yeah he means new fighting stageso at least I belive that's what op ment
  • Options
    TripleD_FenrirTripleD_Fenrir Posts: 146
    Screw New Maps
    I'm saying no because, while it would be nice, it's not a priority. There's other stuff before this, like champion balancing or new champion development or bug fixing. When we reach a state of those being good, new stages would be nice from time to time.
  • Options
    GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Does he really mean that? To me even when trying to read it that way, I still don't get that from his post.