Game's got so laggy that it's unplayable!

https://youtu.be/OnGcHut4acs

just one of the examples of how game's been treating me recently... up until this new update it's been tolerable but now it's impossible to play... I've been playing this game for 3 years and it's never been this bad... now I already know the usual response from Kabam... maybe it's the connection, maybe it's your device, can we get some additional details.... here you go: it's not the connection as I've tried it on various wifi and data, it's all the samel.... I'm on Android 7.0 and it's not my device as it's relatively new and I cleaned it completely about a week ago, and everything else on it works perfectly fine... I also tried playing on different devices and it's the same.... I love this game and I've devoted quite a bit to it... please fix it so I can continue playing... otherwise people will start leaving cause I know I'm not the only one whit these issues.... I'd appreciate an acknowledgement that you guys are aware of this and are trying to fix it, thx!

Comments

• Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Member Posts: 1,012
    I have an iPad. It was awesome to play on. 18.0 it started to crash the game after about 45 minutes. 18.1 the crashing got worse. Now, with this update, the in game lag is so tough, it is like watching a slow kid think. I bet this added half an hour to my play time this am, just waiting for load screens and for visual glitches to correct themselves. It is getting tough to hang out here.
  • AKTEKAKTEK Member Posts: 312 ★★
    You are right there is huge lag after update and champs abilities are not working as intended.