Domino’s Luck

BigDaddyJoeBigDaddyJoe Posts: 357 ★★
edited June 2018 in General Discussion
Seems like the perfect tool to have in the box of war with turning the dials some making matches closer in winning / losing scenarios. With no percentages or anything to judge who’s to say how much “luck” your opponent’s Domino will have while fighting. Example: ugh my fury should have proc’d while attacking, dag... now I’m taking energy damage 😟 or omg my armor up didn’t proc during that combo I just took 😖 ugh now I’m taking energy damage. Assuming it’s kinda like dormammu’s degeneration but with the difference you have to have a buff expire for it to proc so it’s possible to fight him without proc’ing buffs. So now fighting her it’s going to be 100% pure randomness getting a good dose of damage that is completely out of our control. The way “Critical Failure” is worded in the bio, to me sounds really shady
«13

Comments

  • AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 413 ★★
    Wait so whenever we could crit that counts ???
  • BigDaddyJoeBigDaddyJoe Posts: 357 ★★
    Maybe so. The way it’s worded so far it sounds like it jz8l7b5hrf3f.png
  • BigDaddyJoeBigDaddyJoe Posts: 357 ★★
    It would be nice to get some feedback on this notion
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 2,994 ★★★★
    1: i dont think the chance for critical hits is included
    2: critical failure is domino's signature ability, so we still have to awaken her first.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,036 ★★★
    Critting doesn't sound like an ability. I think it's more like when you fight any Bleeder and they don't trigger bleed. That's an ability that is listed in their description.
  • BigDaddyJoeBigDaddyJoe Posts: 357 ★★
    @Kabam Miike can u clarify this pls
  • BigDaddyJoeBigDaddyJoe Posts: 357 ★★
    edited June 2018
    Weird it bumped automatically 🤦🏻‍♂️
  • AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 413 ★★
    On defence or offence I think she'll be beast. Fighting her might suck because let's say i go in with Gwenpool. EVERY hit has a chance to do a lot of energy damage to me
  • caligarelinquocaligarelinquo Posts: 218
    Since I'm in jail, I'll just say, nice post.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    DrZola wrote: »
    She sounds like Electro on steroids. On both offense and defense. Does it work on every ability? Does it work with Pacify mastery?

    Dr. Zola

    Except you can teen through Electro with certain champs and his Damage is scaled to YOUR attack and wolverine can more or less put him down between bleeds and regen

    This is if Electro:
    1. Laughed when you didn’t regen
    2. Laughed harder when you don’t bleed
    3. And scaled the damage off his NODED attack

    But according to the data mines it’s not a thing
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 865 ★★★
    Crossbones ftw
  • BigDaddyJoeBigDaddyJoe Posts: 357 ★★
    Crossbones ftw

    Crossbones could possibly not proc his fury’s... doh 😐 there’s some energy damage coming your way
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 826 ★★★
    This also is a real problem for evade champs like Black Widow or Stark Spidey. 3% chance to evade?? That's a 97% chance that every hit she throws at you will give you damage.
    I'm actually pretty excited for this character and the ways we manage to bypass this ability.
    As @spaceoctopus , crossbones seems pretty promising.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 2,994 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    Crossbones might be a
    Crossbones ftw

    Crossbones could possibly not proc his fury’s... doh 😐 there’s some energy damage coming your way

    my suspicion is that since crossbones has a 100% to gain fury when he would crit, he may not be affected by domino. But we'll have to see
  • ImranImran Posts: 241
    Crossbones ftw

    Don't even mention single skill champion against domino. She eats skill champion.
  • Batman_X10Batman_X10 Posts: 65
    Imran wrote: »
    Crossbones ftw

    Don't even mention single skill champion against domino. She eats skill champion.

    I heard the smae @Imran. She is a skill killer. Tech champs are her weakness.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Crossbones might be a
    Crossbones ftw

    Crossbones could possibly not proc his fury’s... doh 😐 there’s some energy damage coming your way

    my suspicion is that since crossbones has a 100% to gain fury when he would crit, he may not be affected by domino. But we'll have to see

    You need to find champs that only have 100% offensive accuracy (or as close as possible) on specials, i.e. Elektra and Hawkeye. Except probably not them because skill champs look like they’re always unlucky against her. So maybe HB is the best counter. Doc Oc, CW, and Nebula sound like good options too.
  • Batman_X10Batman_X10 Posts: 65
    Batman_X10 wrote: »
    Imran wrote: »
    Crossbones ftw

    Don't even mention single skill champion against domino. She eats skill champion.

    I heard the smae @Imran. She is a skill killer. Tech champs are her weakness.

    It might not be all tech champs lol I just used Stark Spidey and gt wrecked lol. Need more research lol.
  • BigDaddyJoeBigDaddyJoe Posts: 357 ★★
    edited June 2018
    Tuck your wallet in tight... they are comin after your cash with this champ
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 461 ★★
    Batman_X10 wrote: »
    Batman_X10 wrote: »
    Imran wrote: »
    Crossbones ftw

    Don't even mention single skill champion against domino. She eats skill champion.

    I heard the smae @Imran. She is a skill killer. Tech champs are her weakness.

    It might not be all tech champs lol I just used Stark Spidey and gt wrecked lol. Need more research lol.

    Ya. I fought a 4k PI Domino in assignment with Sparky and she triggered critical failure quite a bit. Around 132 damage per tic. Don't want to imagine what that damage is in uncollected Domino.
  • BigDaddyJoeBigDaddyJoe Posts: 357 ★★
    Imagine how often this will proc in wars
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 461 ★★
    Imagine how often this will proc in wars

    But, I'm sure when you are using her on attack, it will never proc.
  • DEMON_SPAWNDEMON_SPAWN Posts: 12
    $$$ just another way to beat you out of your money when you fight against her, then she totally worthless when you try to fight with her. It’s the same story over and over.
  • jp2835jp2835 Posts: 118
    Domio's luck is getting too OP

    Get it fixed or you might get into a trouble


    Yes , you developers

    Cleared all champs without a scratch
    Bt domio took all my health with receiveing barely 50% damage
  • jp2835jp2835 Posts: 118
    Ch1efster wrote: »
    Imagine how often this will proc in wars

    But, I'm sure when you are using her on attack, it will never proc.

    At defense,it would be terrible 😐😐
  • jp2835jp2835 Posts: 118
    Fir kind information
    All 5 were 4*rank5 champs
Sign In or Register to comment.