**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

PAYMENT METHODS REQUEST FOR 3RD WORLD COUNTRY

HI KABAMS,
PLEASE MAKE MORE PAYMENT METHODS AVAILABLE IN MALAYSIA SUCH AS:
1. ONLINE BANK PAYMENTS
2. GOOGLE PLAY GIFT CARD (MALAYSIA)
3. THE MORE PAYMENT METHODS, THE BETTER.

ITS HARD TO INVEST IN YOUR GAME WHEN CREDIT CARD IS THE ONLY PAYMENT METHOD YOU MADE AVAILABLE IN THIS 3RD WORLD COUNTRY.
THANKS KABAMS.

Comments

• TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    What method of payment you want? You can’t work off debt in this Game or barter goods. I wouldn’t take a check either. Come on man. You got a modern device and Internet playing a mobile game hosted on iOS or Android which takes a credit card or prepaid card. How 3rd world are you if you got these options?
  • What method of payment you want? You can’t work off debt in this Game or barter goods. I wouldn’t take a check either. Come on man. You got a modern device and Internet playing a mobile game hosted on iOS or Android which takes a credit card or prepaid card. How 3rd world are you if you got these options?

He wants to spend money on the game, let him make his request. You realize that not everyone can get those payment methods right?

I do. So I posed the question how he’s like to do so. I’m not bagging on him, but iOS and Android primarily function off credit cards or prepaid gift cards. If he’s got cash, is a gift card out of the realm of possibility? If it is, why would an online game accept other non online or electronic payment options?
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    I think he's asking something different, he's asking Kabam to add bank transfers in (which would be painful to deal with) or for them to somehow make Google Play gift cards available for sale in his country (which I'd assume they aren't for sale right now). Right now for me these two options seem highly unlikely, so that's kinda unlucky.
    It sucks, but it’s not realistic. Do your favorite retail stores take bank transfers online or in house ? Nope. It has to be profitable, manageable and secure. Maybe if 80% of the players needed this option (Pareto rule), but I’d dare to guess he’s in the lower 20% or more like 5%.
  • SurgicalSniperXSurgicalSniperX Posts: 26
    edited June 2018
    What country has internet, but no banks that provide debit and/or credit cards? Really?
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    Can you buy prepaid debit cards??
    Do you have a bank account cus if so you should be able to get paypal.... and add it to your google account...
    Can you not buy google play gift cards online???
  • Neroa65Neroa65 Posts: 302 ★★
    edited June 2018
    Maat1985 wrote: »
    Can you buy prepaid debit cards??
    Do you have a bank account cus if so you should be able to get paypal.... and add it to your google account...
    Can you not buy google play gift cards online???

You do know not every country has access to PayPal yet right?
  • KabilatKabilat Posts: 36
    Other games here we can use MOL points. STEAM game we use MOL points and some games we can directly pay from our online bank accounts. You dont need to tell me how smart and brilliant you are in this matters. Im not asking for that but yeah, thanks for highlighting. Other games have many payments method and thats why im requesting to Kabam to add more methods. Whats so wrong with that... why some of you seems so irritated with this post.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    I don't think Kabam actually decides what form of payment are accepted. That is handled by whatever storefront they use. (i.e. Google Play store/Apple store) I don't think they want to get into the payment processing part of transactions themselves, and all of the issues/liabilities that would come with it.
    Kabilat wrote: »
    I do. So I posed the question how he’s like to do so. I’m not bagging on him, but iOS and Android primarily function off credit cards or prepaid gift cards. If he’s got cash, is a gift card out of the realm of possibility? If it is, why would an online game accept other non online or electronic payment options?

I already stated how i would better like it to be man... you questioning me as if im asking this request to you..
    Online bank payment is clearly electronic payment, google play gift card made available here in Malaysia also clearly electronic payment. Still you asking me stupid question trying to show that you somebody important?

Wasn’t my intent at all. You clearly edited your original post to make it a little more apparent what you wanted. None of that was there before so I questioned what the issue was and how you proposed it could be fixed.

But as stated by another person here, the terms of payment are set by Apple and Google Play, not Kabam. This is a mobile iOS or Android game, not Steam. If this game wasn’t free to begin with, how would you have paid for it through iTunes or Google Play?

And, this is a user community forum. If you post here, don’t expect everyone to support your thoughts. That’s not how forums work. Instead, you could have easily opened a support ticket directly with Kabam.