**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why are Gold Crystals counting down?

Gold crystals now have a counter ticking down on them. I assume this is because of the new Deadpool ones becoming live. However, what is going to happen to gold crystals already in there? Surely they are not going to lost? Also if they are to stay, will we be able to open the saved ones and benefit from the deadpool increased gold offer.

gmuuo7062fk5.png

Comments

• Options
    godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    because there changing to pools gold crystals if you read your emails ??? B)
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike

It would be nice to get an official answer to this because I've been told different things by people that aren't mods.

I have 380 gold crystals with a timer on them.
    Assuming I won't lose all those crystals? will they be converted to pools gold crystals or will they stay as they are and timer is purely a count down to the new crystal?
  • Options
    JDogLoves46JDogLoves46 Posts: 13
    because there changing to pools gold crystals if you read your emails ??? B)

If you read my post I do acknowledge the deadpool event!! So maybe read a post before commenting!!! ;)
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Removed
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Removed
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    The Gold Crystals are switching over to the Pool's Gold Crystal for the event, but you will not lose any of the Gold Crystals that you already have in your inventory.
This discussion has been closed.