**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who should i rank 5? All heros listed are 4/5

SuperCookieSuperCookie Posts: 21
edited June 2017 in General Discussion

Who should i rank 5? All heros listed are 4/5 83 votes

Rogue unduped
0%
Cable unduped
1%
erlanggarong 1 vote
Quake duped sig 80
19%
GroundedWisdomLagmelongtime420downNo_More_HeroesAlfa_PigeonThat_Dude52guardianbelikovMfallswSWeaponXJac094HazerfaceOsteotomeErSandManonFierBullfighter77SWL 16 votes
Arcangel duped sig 20
53%
CrusherOfDreamsCoatHang3rFidoSpidey076Golden_GuardianDarkestDestroyerTBJ1118kunal_rules01Noob_2yrsGrinderTimone147Shynight00xxVINMANxxRockandrollinaDSlux83AmirMjbootsvg2782xion360I_Forgot 44 votes
Elektra duped sig 40
4%
GamerSnakeEyes69DonaldJTrump69FilmScorpion 4 votes
X-23 duped sig 60
20%
Bigdrail93thetaman23GunzoTorgoNudhoZoddymamNastyEfnNateJazzyJeff1981TheManMythLegendGhettoafricanUndeadProphetGreatScottVartoxCarsonNicholasStretchnutsBreynolds11LalalandAthazagora 17 votes
Psylocke unduped
1%
djmindblazer 1 vote
Yellow Jacket duped sig 80
0%

Comments

• Options
    Quake has unique style of play that aftershock is not being immune ingame. Arcangel has limited use on certain battle and some hero just immune to posion. This just get me frustrated who to rank up first
  • Options
    Thank you for the votes, i will follow the poll result to upgrade arcangel.
  • Options
    TorgoNudhoTorgoNudho Posts: 26
    X-23 duped sig 60
    X23 simply for the regen. It's just too valuable.
  • Options
    Yes, i do have deep wound and assasin. Elektra and x-23 both serve me well. But arcangel provides extra posion as a bonus that got me dilemma. X-23's regen doesnt help much but it is always better than none. It is debatable on picking minor regen or neurotoxin
  • Options
    NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    X-23 duped sig 60
    Don't use x-23 specials. She regens more the more power she has
  • Options
    X-23 duped sig 60
    Archangel is amazing if you know who your attacking. His toxin damage is killer but he is a niche champ because toxins wont work if enemy is bleed or poison immune which makes him not a great choice to bring to war. If you looking for aw attack i be more interested i x23 or elektra
  • Options
    Thank you nate and zoddymam, i didnt know x-23 would gain more regen if store up the sp. arcangel is for AW purpose since i always bring elektra so i was wondering how good can arcangel brings to the war. But thanks again guys for sharing valuable information
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    Arcangel duped sig 20
    If not angel then defo X-23, rumour has it Archangel can be immune to limbo
  • Options
    SuperCookieSuperCookie Posts: 21
    edited June 2017
    Arcangel can be immune to limbo?
    Sorry, i just test with a few arena run. It doesnt immune to limbo, maybe it is the mastery that actually counter limbo. Or you mean magik cant gain back her hp by arcangel's posion from limbo instead of physical damage?