**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Specials being locked in aq

iPhone 7 Plus
Version 11.3.1
Game 18.1

Playing in allaince quest map 5 day 2. Faced off the against the second mini boss nc. I was using star lord. I used my sp3 had no choice continued the fight to build up my special again and it locked me out not being able to use my sp1 to finish him off took a screen shot. Paused the game recorded the rest of fight. My special bar spilled again not being able to use it. Let me know if I should post the video

wx4878nzgias.png

Comments

• Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Looks like a bug and yes post the video
  • Options
    Crilla420Crilla420 Posts: 96
    https://youtu.be/vQ-j0OIuSd0

You can also see when I hit resume fight. The timer starts but the fight doesn’t continue until a couple of seconds after I hit resume. I tried to hit my special twice as you see my champ block right at the start and a second time a couple of seconds later. Nothing happened I just decided not to die and finish the fight.
  • Options
    CrawlingChaosCrawlingChaos Posts: 13
    edited June 2018
    Same thing happened to me today when fighting Thanos. Looks like a bug introduced in the last update.
  • Options
    Crilla420Crilla420 Posts: 96
  • Options
    ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Crilla420 wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/vQ-j0OIuSd0

You can also see when I hit resume fight. The timer starts but the fight doesn’t continue until a couple of seconds after I hit resume. I tried to hit my special twice as you see my champ block right at the start and a second time a couple of seconds later. Nothing happened I just decided not to die and finish the fight.

I can't see the issue here, you don't have any power at the start and when you do have power you're just hitting him?