**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I have an issue with my Goldpool

So I opened some Pool’s Gold Crystals and for some reason Goldpool was not in them. I think he was hiding or just went invisible. Obviously there must have been some kind of mistake so can you please fix this for me asap. Thanks.

Comments

• Cosmic_Ray13Cosmic_Ray13 Posts: 302
    There isn't a problem.
    He is in there. The slide has nothing to do with what you actually get. Sorry bud
  • Cosmic_Ray13Cosmic_Ray13 Posts: 302
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Uhh yeah me too. I was supposed to get him but didn’t. So if you guys could gift me a Goldpool it would be appreciated. I don’t need anything extra for pain and suffering.

XD
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Well, it was phool’s gold for a reason
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    It's just RNG guys. That's how it rolls. I got a Ticket earlier today, but I will have to limit myself. Spent way too much, and now I have to replenish Units. I'll probably amass a balance and then spend whatever extra I make. If I get him, fine. If not, more Gold. Lol. I've already gone through an undisclosed amount of Crystals, so I'm feeling the chase. Lol.
    taojay1 wrote: »
    @GroundedWisdom @Cosmic_Ray13 not like op was being satirical or anything

I got that.

Nothing gets by them. They are too quick, they would catch it easily. Well, maybe not GW.

....and the Award for Random and Unnecessary Dig goes to....
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    It's just RNG guys. That's how it rolls. I got a Ticket earlier today, but I will have to limit myself. Spent way too much, and now I have to replenish Units. I'll probably amass a balance and then spend whatever extra I make. If I get him, fine. If not, more Gold. Lol. I've already gone through an undisclosed amount of Crystals, so I'm feeling the chase. Lol.

Why not say how many????
    I opened 170.... got him after 120.....
    No ticket....
    Kinda wanna keep trying for a dupe.... lmao
  • SurgicalSniperXSurgicalSniperX Posts: 26
    Cuteshelf wrote: »
    Make1David wrote: »
    So I opened some Pool’s Gold Crystals and for some reason Goldpool was not in them. I think he was hiding or just went invisible. Obviously there must have been some kind of mistake so can you please fix this for me asap. Thanks.

Maybe you pulled Drax. Look really carefully, he could just be standing still.

So still.
    Maat1985 wrote: »

Why not say how many????
    I opened 170.... got him after 120.....
    No ticket....
    Kinda wanna keep trying for a dupe.... lmao

One part not counting, one part embarrassment. XD
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    I spent 900 units after reading the people who got lucky. Sadly the odds are 1/1,000 so I knew it was slim. Gonna be kicking myself when I have no units for the 4th of July deal... ah well.
    chev327fox wrote: »

Nothing gets by them. They are too quick, they would catch it easily. Well, maybe not GW.

Gotta say considering your past with most members on this forum I do not think you get to call any dig "random". Not necessarily saying it is deserved... more like... expected :D

When I'm not even engaged in a conversation with someone, that's random. Lol.
    Just because I have different views doesn't mean I should expect it, really.
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★

Gotta say considering your past with most members on this forum I do not think you get to call any dig "random". Not necessarily saying it is deserved... more like... expected :D

This is an open forum and anyone can jump in or reply to a post at any time. They don’t need to be “engaged in conversation” with you to do so. If you’d like a private conversation with someone, shoot them a PM and no one will randomly jump in on your convo.

This is an open forum and anyone can jump in or reply to a post at any time. They don’t need to be “engaged in conversation” with you to do so. If you’d like a private conversation with someone, shoot them a PM and no one will randomly jump in on your convo.

You mean like you randomly jumped in to dispute me? Believe me, I could care less. I'm just calling it as I see it. When someone jumps in and makes a random, personal dig, that's what it is. Not related to the topic at all, for that matter. Just a dig. Nice try at condescension though.
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★

You mean like you randomly jumped in to dispute me? Believe me, I could care less. I'm just calling it as I see it. When someone jumps in and makes a random, personal dig, that's what it is. Not related to the topic at all, for that matter. Just a dig. Nice try at condescension though.

There is no randomness of jumping in on an open forum where everyone is free to post and quote whomever they’d like. If you’re engaged in a conversation with someone else, anybody else should be able to chime in on the matter. If you think every reply to you is a dig on you then sounds like a personal problem.

Anyway back to topic, OP I’m in the same boat and got nothing but gold from 150 goldpool crystals. So yes if Kabam finds out they accidentally set your account RNG to 0 please let us know we might have the same problem :)

There is no randomness of jumping in on an open forum where everyone is free to post and quote whomever they’d like. If you’re engaged in a conversation with someone else, anybody else should be able to chime in on the matter. If you think every reply to you is a dig on you then sounds like a personal problem.

Anyway back to topic, OP I’m in the same boat and got nothing but gold from 150 goldpool crystals. So yes if Kabam finds out they accidentally set your account RNG to 0 please let us know we might have the same problem :)

I'll encourage you to read the quote I responded to and tell me how that's chiming in on the matter. The topic is not about what gets past me. You're stretching for a response here.