**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best champs against domino?

Did a quick scan of my champ roster and it seems vision, Dorm, psylocke, unduped HE and RH are my best bet against domino. Ronan would have been great if it wasn't for his chance trigger for fury. Who else do you think would do?

Comments

• Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I used AA and he’s worked just fine for me. Fought her 6* version 4 times and make it out alive each time. My AA is 4* 5/50 if it matters.
  • Options
    IrohrIrohr Posts: 254 ★★
    Only did master but aa worked for me. Killed her quick. Haven't done UC yet.
  • Options
    Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    AA.
  • Options
    BigTimeBigTime Posts: 246 ★★
    I used AA, r4 5* dupped against the 17k in merc missions. He got jammed up pretty good. Abilities fail = degen. Parry fail = no heavy = degen.

He can work but it has to be the not lucky version of her.
  • Options
    na_na_ Posts: 55
    Angela is a good one. Every ability of hers is 100% trigger.
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Domino starts by decreasing ability accuracy though
  • Options
    CanarioCanario Posts: 167
    My yellow jacket destroyed her heck my yellow jacket destroyed everyone in that quest.
  • Options
    IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    What bout modok said no one ever lol
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Mcord117 wrote: »
    I just used an undupped magik and intercepted and didn’t use sp. took out uc domino

👏.........👏...............................👏

There are people who can do it. That’s not the problem. She’s not unkillable but there’s a lot of variance from one fight to the next with her. I had no control over Stark auto evading and eating a grenade, he took damage as I attacked and she punched through my block. It had nothing to do with skill because she never touched me. I lost that champ to luck.

I’ll ask what difficulty you fought her too and the level of your Magik? But doesn’t matter really. When you see her as the 20k boss on the Merc mission, take a video and post back your one shot and I will bow down to your supreme game play.

• Options
    BigTimeBigTime Posts: 246 ★★
    Mcord117 wrote: »
    I just used an undupped magik and intercepted and didn’t use sp. took out uc domino

Try merc mission domino 5 times in a row with Her and let us know how that goes.

• Options
    AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    Not sure how this domino works... my unlucky skill 4r5 gwenpool still do a pretty welldone job.

Fighting Uncollected Domino and kill in 16hits (not using specials)... is this working as intended? I dunno.

Can someone tell me if this is how it should be?

63j6y4xel8t4.png

p0v5qihkf3xg.png
  • Options
    ZzzZzz Posts: 154
    Nebula
  • Options
    TempestTempest Posts: 295
    can someone explain domino to me? how come a parry, evade, or block can 'fail'? Is it because of her -15% ability reduction? If so, then it should still work 85% of the time so how is it 4 out of 5 parries failed each time I fought her? Also, why are parries, evades, or block considered an 'ability'? Shouldn't it only be something unique to certain champs/ in their description? So confused.
  • Options
    BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    @Tempest I agree, particularly with masteries vs. innate champion "abilities"