**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Quakes ability

For those who use quake in the right manner, (hold heavy ,evade, stun, repeat) have u noticed it doesn't work on certain events? Curious to know why?
Kabam could possibly think it's O.P and people would stroll passed harder events? I dunno, your thoughts please

Comments

• Options
    OxCOxC Posts: 57
    Depends on who you are fighting and what buffs certain nodes have.

Where are you having issues?
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    I don't find any issues with quake. I use her all the time. I have her 4 star maxed version. Can you specify the opponent and the nodes you are facing problem with?
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    You have to watch out for true strike nodes and certain champs who bypass her autoevade. Drax used to be able to do it, but I’m unsure if he’s still able after they fixed his “frame rate” issue or whatever they are calling it now.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    DrZola wrote: »
    You have to watch out for true strike nodes and certain champs who bypass her autoevade. Drax used to be able to do it, but I’m unsure if he’s still able after they fixed his “frame rate” issue or whatever they are calling it now.

Dr. Zola

Drax cannot bypass quake heavies now. I have tested it.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    DrZola wrote: »

Dr. Zola

Drax cannot bypass quake heavies now. I have tested it.

Good to know. Thanks.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Baboss187Baboss187 Posts: 140
    OxC wrote: »
    Depends on who you are fighting and what buffs certain nodes have.

Where are you having issues?

Every new monthly event for e.g this new one called merc. I tried quakes ability on killmonga, Phoenix and voodoo, I don't get an evade just straight take a hit.

Last one was Trial of something, her ability didn't work. On the monthly quest it's not a problem.
  • Options
    Baboss187Baboss187 Posts: 140
    But like u guys have pointed out about true strike, I was unaware, may have to do more testing :)