**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Deadpool Arena Ticket

Any way to get deadpool arena ticket without purchasing the bundle with dollars?

Comments

• KaanG95KaanG95 Posts: 74
    Any answer?
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    No, you have to buy the 3*
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Only through purchasing the Bundle, or owning a previously-purchased Deadpool. You can win the Golden Ticket in the Crystals.
  • shawnli87shawnli87 Posts: 99
    @GroundedWisdom You’re way off there man. The Golden Ticket is only for the 5* Goldpool arena, and you CAN buy a ticket for the 4* Deadpool Arena without spending actual money.
    3k08ge1q1kgd.png
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    Only through purchasing the Bundle, or owning a previously-purchased Deadpool. You can win the Golden Ticket in the Crystals.

So I would need to still "own the Deadpool"... so even though I may have bought the 3* Deadpool offer in the past... if i sold the 3* Deadpool I no longer qualify for the ticket? Anyone else see the problem with this?
    shawnli87 wrote: »
    @GroundedWisdom You’re way off there man. The Golden Ticket is only for the 5* Goldpool arena, and you CAN buy a ticket for the 4* Deadpool Arena without spending actual money.
    3k08ge1q1kgd.png

Interesting. I don't have those option in my Featured Store.
    chev327fox wrote: »
    3k08ge1q1kgd.png

Interesting. I don't have those option in my Featured Store.

Yeah, looks like you need to own the 3* Deadpool to qualify for the free ticket and to be able to buy the tickets with units.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    You do not need to OWN him. Miike has said in another thread if you bought the old pack, then sold him, you will still receive the ticket and be able to purchase it.

If this isnt the case for your account, contact support.
  • barking_spyders1barking_spyders1 Posts: 79
    Yep Whales only
  • Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    Yep Whales only

$10=whale? More like a small carp
  • barking_spyders1barking_spyders1 Posts: 79
    Meh money spenders all together
    @Primmer79 Those who have sold him didn’t
    receive the free ticket. It’s all over the forum, hence why I said “looks like” you need to own him.
    edited June 2018
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    You do not need to OWN him. Miike has said in another thread if you bought the old pack, then sold him, you will still receive the ticket and be able to purchase it.

If this isnt the case for your account, contact support.

Sorry but it appears Miike was mistaken... again.
  • EccohawkEccohawk Posts: 9
    I feel there was a severe lack of clarity surrounding these tickets. My understanding from the communications provided was that those spending money on the Deadpool offer would have access to all of this month's Deadpool arenas, not just one ticket towards one arena chance. This is seriously shady advertising. I'd be shocked if most didn't go to Google/Apple for refunds.
  • Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    Eccohawk wrote: »
    I feel there was a severe lack of clarity surrounding these tickets. My understanding from the communications provided was that those spending money on the Deadpool offer would have access to all of this month's Deadpool arenas, not just one ticket towards one arena chance. This is seriously shady advertising. I'd be shocked if most didn't go to Google/Apple for refunds.

Which part of "Additional entries can be purchased in the store." was unclear?
  • KaanG95KaanG95 Posts: 74
    I want to join the new arenas. Not for the deadpool. I don't see that ticket in my unit store. Do I have to buy the bundle ? It's not good.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★
    KaanG95 wrote: »
    I want to join the new arenas. Not for the deadpool. I don't see that ticket in my unit store. Do I have to buy the bundle ? It's not good.
    Yeah u hav to buy the bunnled
  • First day ticket in store.now dont store.
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    3k08ge1q1kgd.png

You weren't supposed to be able to buy that ticket unless you'd purchased the Deadpool bundle.