**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Green Hulk or Red Hulk?

ASSUME BOTH CHAMPIONS ARE DUPED AND AT SIG LEVEL 99

Green Hulk or Red Hulk? 89 votes

Hulk
30%
Timone147sfu_koraxSpity68SmokingSurferteekqK1lltasticDERPYREVENGERCosmic_Ray13DesadehydrogohardSpiritOfVengeanceD_Ace_71AKTEKElitehunterChampioncriticzeezee57PaytoPlayMarvel2289Colonaut123Mitchell35 27 votes
Red Hulk
69%
DaMunkVoluntarisNevvBGolden_GuardianAbsimiliardRaganatorLoPrestiFrostyTKalvg2782INTEGRALTheManMythLegendChris_L_HbuffajrSIlverProfessorfabbassDukeZmanSpeedbumpSagnikfurySac123_ 62 votes

Comments

• Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Hulk
    I can't decide, hulk can stack some damage, but rulk has been great too since the buff
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Hulk
    I flipped a coin.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    hfa0j4brkeia.png
    wu3kvwwv8y07.png

Every time I see that, I’m just reminded of how they ripped off DK’s clap attack in SSB.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Red Hulk
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    hfa0j4brkeia.png
    wu3kvwwv8y07.png

Every time I see that, I’m just reminded of how they ripped off DK’s clap attack in SSB.

Hulk was using the thunderclap in the comics long before that game came out
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Hulk
    Hulk for stun utility, red hulk for raw damage potential even at high health.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Love my hulk. Stun chain is insane, not to mention the huge crits when he’s low on health. Regular Hulk was my answer to collector with 20% revives and major, quick damage.
    Red Hulk
    Sagnikfury wrote: »
    hfa0j4brkeia.png
    wu3kvwwv8y07.png

12k hulk taking out 5 k Ronan with special 2? Am I supposed to be shocked? Because I'm not

You're mad. It's a picture backing Hulks potential vs RH rather than empty opinions. So yeah you're mad clearly

Backing his potential to beat an opponent that is way weaker than him look at the picture I could beat that Ronan with my collossus does that mean he has potential too
    Red Hulk
    Tho that is a huge crit but I like rulk better
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    Hulk
    Hulk all day. He causes massive damage.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    Red Hulk
    Hulk is great, but Red hulk has a bit more utility with the incinerate reduction. He will do so much damage if you build the heat charges. And unlike Green hulk, you don't need to take damage to get to his max dmg. Green hulk becomes amazing when he has low health and when he is duped with a high signature. Red hulk doesn't need that.
    Red Hulk
    How do we know your combo meter hasn't been reset oh wait u have damage Wich means it has been so it took more hits than that to kill them
  • AsmodeyusAsmodeyus Posts: 217
    Orange Hulk
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    hulk can stun lock and is poison immune and hits hard but rhulk is basically poison and burn proof and can convert those to heat charges and does heat damage on top of normal damage.

so both are good. cant go wrong with either
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,042 ★★★★★
    Red Hulk
    Void-Hulk-Sentry synergy. Hulk gives Void a Fury buff from using a Heavy +20%, stacks 3 times. Sentry synergy makes Void gain +20 seconds to any Fury buff activated after using his L3. This allows Void to stack +60% Fury that lasts 28 seconds. This fury increases the potency of his degeneration debuff.

Who still thinks Red Hulk is overall better.

you can use even 3*s for sinergies. and it's void you're looking at here, guess OP may not have him as 5*. I don't have even a 4*. and void, sentry and hulk is science team, adn only void has some utility. not the best pack for AW in my opinion