**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

All champs with persistent charges are now missing them

Morningstar and Mephisto do not have their persistent charges anymore. I just realized it when I took him (Mephisto) into battle in the EQ and his S1 didn't use a Soul Charge to continue the Soul Imprisonment. I checked in the champion page and neither Morningstar or Mephisto had their persistent charge icon on their avatar. I'm gonna guess this probably extends to all champs with persistent charges. i didn't see any posts about this in the 1st couple pages so this might be a new thing as they worked yesterday.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit

Comments

• I also did not gain a Soul Charge after winning the battle.
  • Goldcup7Goldcup7 Posts: 42
    I noticed the same thing yesterday. Tried using my new 4 star Sabretooth (from arena grind), but the persistent charge icon was missing and none of his furies carried forward. The blue icon was missing on other champs too, like Mephisto and Morningstar.

Woke up this morning and the little blue icon was back. All is well in the world again. But there is probably some intermittent bug that causes persistent charges not to appear or function.
  • Happening again. This appears to be a reoccurring issue. Intermittent indeed @Goldcup7 . Typically a quick reset of the app fixes it. However, if you don't notice this in time, it could potentially effect the outcome of an Alliance fight in AQ or AW. Please @Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_ pass this little bug along to the team. Hopefully they can find something as it being intermittent, it does in fact make it difficult to find. If this helps, I'm using an Android OS (8), Samsung S7, Verizon 4G LTE data connection. This is occurring right now. I'm not sure if this is exclusive to Android or if it extends to iOS too. Anyone else having this happen from time to time??
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi!

We are currently investigating this issue and when we have any updates we'll provide them in this thread. Thanks for the additional info!
This discussion has been closed.