**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

MCOC Training - The Official Ninja Series Playlist

Yo Yo Yo everyone.. Just wanted to make sure this was front and center for any and all players looking to learn how to play and improve your game! Enjoy!

Comments

• WolfeWolfe Posts: 272 ★★
    Have to start with the "Yo Yo Yo" so that we all know its definitely you yeah? Thanks for all the guides and tutorials. You sir made me a better player.
  • roy888roy888 Posts: 2
    awesome
  • Nytmare84Nytmare84 Posts: 7
    Couldn't agree with everyone more! This series helped me out so much early on! Your the man, Dave!
  • MattyloMattylo Posts: 234
    Can you do a bicep and tricep tutorial as well? Think it would help me become a real MCOC ninja lol.

Seriously though, thanks for the videos pal. Keep em coming.
  • Lloyd_NabbitLloyd_Nabbit Posts: 24
    edited August 2017
    Cool I watched these before but now the easy way to find them.
    Post edited by Kabam Vydious on
  • They made Dave an administrator on the new forums? New video coming soon... how to take over Kabam like a ninja
  • WolfeWolfe Posts: 272 ★★
    They made Dave an administrator on the new forums? New video coming soon... how to take over Kabam like a ninja

Still says "member" on his profile. Think those were tags he used.

• Noob_2yrsNoob_2yrs Posts: 67
    Yo Yo Yo everyone.. Just wanted to make sure this was front and center for any and all players looking to learn how to play and improve your game! Enjoy!

Most of the videos are useful for Noobs. Can you pls post some videos on boss nodes in AW tier1? like against Magik/Mamu etc...
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Noob_2yrs wrote: »

Most of the videos are useful for Noobs. Can you pls post some videos on boss nodes in AW tier1? like against Magik/Mamu etc...

Lmao the best video training agaisnt those champs is to revive!
  • TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    Hi Dorcky. Big fan here. Can u provide a tutorial on full evading dr.oct sp2 & yondu sp2 pls?
  • Can I have Video if ninja skills on tier1 node52 magik?
  • Highly recommend all of his training videos - best in the game. New players will learn a ton and even some of veterans can gain some insights.

• Evil_TwinEvil_Twin Posts: 66
    Dorky Diggedy Dave is the boss!
  • StingerbkStingerbk Posts: 160 ★★

Big fan bro, big fan, this gave me the heads up in this game, parry and interception I learnt from here.