**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tier 1 alpha daily quest please

Hi kabam.

Could we please have a t1a daily quest the same as the one for t3b etc.
The amount of t1a required to rank up 5*s is severely restricting the champs I can rank up as I'm currently getting 5*s faster than I can get 10 t1a.
I also have t4cc in my stash, full t4cc crystals sitting there and hundreds of t4cc shard crystals.

Thanks!

Comments

• CreditzCreditz Posts: 53
    Just doing at t1a arena won't give enough and it costs 10k BC just to enter! I don't have enough spare time to be a grinder so all the BC I get goes back to donations and the odd arena crystal!
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    You earn the 10k BC back pretty quickly during the grind, however I agree that 3 T1A arenas a month are not enough.
    So apart from an entry fee (why?) What score do I need to put in and how many can I expect to get?
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    I think it's 700k to get one. It's not a lot of grinding depending on your roster, usually less than 20 matches for most
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    You should be able to get one every three days in a decent alliance as it's the 2nd to last milestone in 3 day events. Map 3 crystals help with them, and they're only 660 glory for two of them.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    T1A arena gives 1 T1A at the 800k milestone.
    Usually takes me around 3 hours in 2 sessions using only 5* but it's still not enough catalysts a month
  • Hello I’m new
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    The_One wrote: »
    Usually takes me around 3 hours in 2 sessions using only 5* but it's still not enough catalysts a month

Then read my post above...
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    crogs wrote: »
    The_One wrote: »

Then read my post above...

I did read your post, even with all those (map 3 crystals excluded, we do 5x5) it's not enough.
    You need 10 to rank 3 a 5*.

Before they removed them from the map 5 crystal I was selling more than I could use
    Yep definitely not enough. That's why I'm suggesting a daily quest for the chance to drop a full t1a and at least get shards every day.
    Let's just get the t1a issue addressed first lol!

What's the chances of a mod responding to this thread? Would be nice to hear that maybe you guys are looking into something along these lines?
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    I think a daily quest for t1a's or t1a shards would be a great idea...let us earn it.
  • MBadialiMBadiali Posts: 22
    I don’t think kabaam wants to address the lack of availability of t1 alphas and gold. If resources are more abundant then it minimizes the importance of the decision making on who to rank up
  • _solidsnake_solidsnake Posts: 133
    I think this is a good solution to the T1A shortage, even if it's just shards you're receiving from the quest.
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    If the solo crystals would have more chances on getting Alphas, this wouldn't be an issue. But yeah i can get enough T1A, not even to get my 2/20 to 3/30 for a decent streak in arena
  • MBadialiMBadiali Posts: 22
    I get 6 alphas a week (5 from glory + 1 from arena) on top of what I get from the monthly quest. I still think a daily alpha will diminish the importance of choosing the right champs to upgrade. Although buffing the drop rates in the solo crystals is a good idea to up the importance of doing solo events
    The point is that so many are required to rank up. It won't diminish the importance at all because you still need t4b, t4cc etc.
    I would like to rank up different champs and possibly some 4*s to R5 but the lack of t1a make this almost impossible/not worth it.

Yes you can purchase some with glory however the price increases dramatically and also there are other things that need to be purchased like alliance health pots etc.
    Bump!
  • crogs wrote: »
    You should be able to get one every three days in a decent alliance as it's the 2nd to last milestone in 3 day events. Map 3 crystals help with them, and they're only 660 glory for two of them.

Yes we do hit milestone on the events we are in a decent alliance what he’s saying is it’s still not enough.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Even fragments of t1a is welcome. So please, give us a t1a quest
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    If you do map 5 you get more t4cc, if you do map 3 you more t1a.. if you spend your glory on potions and revives there’s none/less for t1a.. if you are in an allaince where bc go to donations and the odd arena crystal you don’t get the super easy to get t1a from arena. If they wanna add that feature great, but choices people make on what’s a priority to them alters the benefits they receive. Do map 3.. do all the t1a arena.. spend your glory on t1a instead of other things.. you’ll get more t1a.. don’t wanna do those things? You’ll get a lot less. People don’t wanna stop doing map 5 for the t4cc.. t4b... and glory and say “I have way too many t4cc” but then don’t wanna spend the glory on t1a and or don’t wanna do map 3 for a while. There’s people who get more t1a and find t4cc a lot harder to come by. I have lots of 5* to rank up, don’t get me wrong, just saying the choices you make determine a lot of this.
    I do buy t1a with glory but all I'm suggesting is a daily quest that at least gives us the option to get some shards