**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Domino causes archangel to lose health (crit)

Can someone pls explain why AA loses health while fighting Duped domino???
As AA is IMMUNE TO ABILITY REDUCTIONS, Domino’s sig should have no effect.

Comments

• 145yefmvw5jr.png
    0cd2papgfl28.png
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    yes there has already be alot of talk about this......
    there is an issue here
    with aa and his poison
    he has a 0% chance to poison on block if the target is not bleeding
    blocking domino while she is not bleeding results in no poison and therefore failure

it is totally stupid and bs.

lrhgcksqoznm.png

please can you try and find answers in other threads before creating a new one. there is alread a billion threads on domino
  • Totally agree 🤙
    All I found was this from KABAM mike but it I couldn’t make comment on it.
    jpcuqc6myscp.png
    j24eb9a94t2l.png

• @Maat1985 bra can u pls let me know the title of the thread you got the pic from ?
    TA
  • Ok so I just did same run again this time using Xbones for domino
    who has No % for abilities .... and same thing died from crit sig e4w6a0cf2mxp.png
    pvhxk03mtet1.png
    he gains a fury everytime he would normally crit. she can stop him from gaining a fury.......
    he gains a fury on sp1..... she can stop that.......
  • I didn’t SP for that reason ... I made a vid too.
    I think they have based her on the base abilities not the individual abilities .... which isn’t right
  • rpfrodcy97xo.png

I meant attributes lol
    no bro u misunderstand
    crossbones does not get critical hits.
    evertime his critical rating would normally be a critical hit he instead gains a fury buff
    she is stopping that........
  • If domino is based off ATTEIBUTES I will leave the game... as there is nothing u can do to MAJORLY improve those.
    She shouldn’t be able to stop his fury coz if he doesn’t crit.... he doesn’t fury.
    his first ability listed under passive abilites describes this.
    she is causing his fury buff to fail.
    also read domino. skill champs are always unlucky so he will fail more than other classes
    If domino is based off ATTEIBUTES I will leave the game... as there is nothing u can do to MAJORLY improve those.
    She shouldn’t be able to stop his fury coz if he doesn’t crit.... he doesn’t fury.

you totally misunderstand. she is not based off atributes. she is based off abilities.

a normal champ will critical hit......
    crossbones gains a fury buff instead of critical hit.... she stops him from gaining that buff. his hit still happens she just stops the buff from happening.
    it is what his abilities say.
  • OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    I believe @Maat1985 is right. No fury means critical failure.
  • STOPCRYINGSTOPCRYING Posts: 147
    Domino God tier end of story
This discussion has been closed.