**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

3.9m Alliance Looking for ACTIVE members in AQ/AW

Chosen Chaos Knights [WWJLD]
Rating: 3.9m
War Rating: 1,100
Avg Member Rating: 131k
Activity Level: HIGH

We are an alliance that is looking for those players who maybe have only been playing for 4-6 months but love the game, play everyday, and want to start advancing themselves with the awesome rewards that can only come from successful alliance participation.

Wish your alliance would have AQ up and running as soon as it was open so you get 5 full days of AQ goodness? Join us.

Wish your teammates were actively communicating in Line and coordinating attack for AW, with BG assignments so everyone knew exactly what to be doing? Join us.

Wonder why you are always doing everything you can during the Dual Skirmish to smash that 4 star level 1 Scarlet Witch when the rest of your alliance just sits around, not earning the milestone rewards?? Join us.

Add me in the Line app (ID: TheShanMan) and shoot me a message with your details; if you're a good fit, I'll shoot you an invite in game.

*Minimum rating 100k*

LET'S DO THIS!
-Shannon

Comments

• Options
    TheShanManTheShanMan Posts: 17
    2 spots are available - be sure to get in touch with me via Line if you would like to join before the next AW starts!

-TheShanMan
  • Options
    TheShanManTheShanMan Posts: 17
    Looking for 1 more, hit me up if interested (broke 4m rating, btw :smile: )