Rank Down Tickets

1789101113»

Comments

  • JemanjiJemanji Posts: 23
    Rank down ticket return would be a great idea. Not everyone has a tonne of money to chuck on the game and buy their way through getting the champs they want or need. Some of us have to actually grind our arses off just to earn a basic 4* in arena. And I've been playing this game since it came out but I have always had breaks for the game because whenever new champs come out it I either never get them or it takes forever to get lucky. My roster honestly sucks! I've had to rank up what I've got to keep up with other players so I can still play in both as, aw and quest. It would be nice to have the option of ranking down a champ so that we could rank up a better champ when we finally get one. Class catalysts t4 are just far too hard to get hold of it takes so long it a ridiculous
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,902
    Agree
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 4,000
    Lambda1 wrote: »
    It has been proven that Drax was changed (nerfed to be clear) since last update. He now steps back while opponent's evades so that his double medium can't land.



    @Kabam Miike are you still denying reality? Or is it still "framerate improvement"?

    Wow. If Drax steps back when they evade then the Official Statement that they didn't adjust him specifically is obviously false. That would also explain why others can still bypass astral evade. This is kind of disturbing.
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 404
    Lambda1 wrote: »
    Marvel2289 wrote: »

    That's not what kabam calls it. Kabam calls it a fix.
    Hmmm, drax medium has a better chance to land against evaders you say, here is draxs abilities, where exactly does it say that

    Again, you're wrong. Kabam has never called it a fix.

    Why a better chance? Just because he's got two hits on his first medium. So double chance to land (and not to be evaded). I think you're able to understand that a hit has a chance to land. At least I hope so.

    Kabam does one tiny thing and you all cry for rank down tickets, well we are not getting any, and we shouldn't anyway because these changes are not major enough
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 1,636
    Shouldn't of ranked up drax because of one small thing he could do
  • Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Saying a champ is still “good enough” is not a valid argument. A champ was working an intended way, as confirmed by kabam. That champ had its abilities altered, and is no longer working as previously intended.

    So you would never use him again? You would rank him down because of a change that affects 2% of all game play? Something that other champs can handle just fine? It's just stupid. People like you just want to play a victim card and get stuff for it. Get over it already. AA can still do so much and be very useful.

    I agree. The only thing that has really changed is he can’t break the game by stunning people on unstunnable nodes. But he still destroys ability accuracy and does the same damage soooo what’s the problem? Just play better. You’re not meant to be able to tackle every challenge fairly so sometimes just give up. And for those of you who don’t have the patience to wait for a better champ, how’d you get this far? Because we all started with 1* wolvie and spidey and you waited and persevered and now some of you have replaced those weaklings with Blade and a whole new Spidey. Either keep waiting like before or stop playing. It’s your choice. Nobody’s MAKING you play the game
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138
    Shouldn't of ranked up drax because of one small thing he could do

    Are you really spinning this as “don’t bank on any champ’s niche utility cause Kabam will find a loophole to remove it”?

    Don’t rank up anyone because besides damage (which um… Thor, Iron Fist and both Cyclops would still have fighting words) because any utility can and probably will be removed
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 4,273
    Epsilon3 wrote: »
    Shouldn't of ranked up drax because of one small thing he could do

    Are you really spinning this as “don’t bank on any champ’s niche utility cause Kabam will find a loophole to remove it”?

    Don’t rank up anyone because besides damage (which um… Thor, Iron Fist and both Cyclops would still have fighting words) because any utility can and probably will be removed
    I agree. Telling people they shouldn’t have ranked a character up based on what he could do in the game is just idiotic. It’s saying “Kabam will change things whenever they want and you’re an idiot for not instead ranking up that mythical regenning triple immune power control heal block champ who could have survived at least 3 consecutive nerfs”.

    The onus is on Kabam not to screw people over who’ve invested tier 2 alpha and tier 5 basic catalysts. It is not on the players to plan in advance in expectation of being screwed over.

    Anyway, is to late for my alliance now anyway. All the officers in my crew have quit and motivation of the troops is zero. Everyone has simply stopped playing as they aren’t finding the game fun anymore and are doing other things with their time instead.

    Are you really saying that the Fix (nerf in your eyes) made your entire alliance quit?
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 1,636
    Epsilon3 wrote: »
    Shouldn't of ranked up drax because of one small thing he could do

    Are you really spinning this as “don’t bank on any champ’s niche utility cause Kabam will find a loophole to remove it”?

    Don’t rank up anyone because besides damage (which um… Thor, Iron Fist and both Cyclops would still have fighting words) because any utility can and probably will be removed

    Holy **** someone saw my post been having an problem with not being seen for a while
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 282
    Bump... I really think it's needed just to show the community that kabam cares and acknowledges mistakes in information.
1789101113»
Sign In or Register to comment.