Rank Down Tickets

1356713

Comments

  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 5,414 ★★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Bahamut wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Why is it whenever we ask for RDTs there's some people who flip out and say "Choose wisely who u rank" So what u mean is when they nerfed AA, SW, Thor, DS, Drax, ETC. That we shouldn't have ranked them before they were nerfed ? We can't control if they get nerfed or not. Besides there's no reason to flip ur lid when someone asks for a RTD their good for many reasons whether YOU want them or not doesn't mean u have to ruin it for everyone

    Drax was a bug that was known for quite some time. If You ranked drax just to handle Mordo then thats your fault. Hes not hard to seal with anyway.

    If it wasn’t intentional, they should’ve done something a month after he was released, not a year.

    They said they didn't know what was causing it and with the new performance tweaks it's what fixed it.
    They never said that in game on his abilities description.

    Never said what? That part of his abilities included a frame rate bug that would allow him to clip astral evade and auto evade champs?
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 2,004 ★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    I'm not mocking anyone. I'm stating facts. They've also explained the situation and said what their stance was. You're right. I don't have Drax Ranked that high. I made different choices. That doesn't matter, really. I'm making the point that if Resources are valuable, it's better to choose a Champ that has more than one purpose. In any case, I wouldn't be asking for Tickets because I Rank who I want for my own reasons.

    You say you rank up your champ for your own reasons. What if one of your champs was nerfed and that “reason” you ranked that champ up was null and void? Would you feel that it’s just part of the game and no big deal?

    I’m not attacking or mocking you, so don’t take it that way. Just curious if you think your stance would change at all.

    I have AA as a 4* as i havent pulled him as a 5*. I ranked him to 5/50 as fast as i could. Didnt do it for the stun bug and never used him for that. I dont need RDT'S becauae he still does what he was designed to do. Plain and simple. I would rank him as a 5* as well.

    Bro, wasn’t talking to you. Talking to grounded wisdom.

    Anyways, you say he does what he was intended to do, yet the confirmation in January says he was to do more. Plain and simple

    A mod made a mistake in confirming it. People are allowed to make mistaked

    A mistake that cost numerous people end game items.... people make mistakes and then they provide restitution. You don’t just say, “my bad” and peace out.

    That's not how it works in the real world, ppl make mistakes apologize and move on if the mistake is bad enough then maybe provide restitution but considering AA is still a good very much useable champ rank down tickets aren't necessary
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,186 ★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Bahamut wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Why is it whenever we ask for RDTs there's some people who flip out and say "Choose wisely who u rank" So what u mean is when they nerfed AA, SW, Thor, DS, Drax, ETC. That we shouldn't have ranked them before they were nerfed ? We can't control if they get nerfed or not. Besides there's no reason to flip ur lid when someone asks for a RTD their good for many reasons whether YOU want them or not doesn't mean u have to ruin it for everyone

    Drax was a bug that was known for quite some time. If You ranked drax just to handle Mordo then thats your fault. Hes not hard to seal with anyway.

    If it wasn’t intentional, they should’ve done something a month after he was released, not a year.

    They said they didn't know what was causing it and with the new performance tweaks it's what fixed it.

    You’re telling me that most people used Drax against Mordo because of this and Kabam didn’t even hear about it for over a year? I find that hard to believe.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 5,414 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018
    Bahamut wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Bahamut wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Why is it whenever we ask for RDTs there's some people who flip out and say "Choose wisely who u rank" So what u mean is when they nerfed AA, SW, Thor, DS, Drax, ETC. That we shouldn't have ranked them before they were nerfed ? We can't control if they get nerfed or not. Besides there's no reason to flip ur lid when someone asks for a RTD their good for many reasons whether YOU want them or not doesn't mean u have to ruin it for everyone

    Drax was a bug that was known for quite some time. If You ranked drax just to handle Mordo then thats your fault. Hes not hard to seal with anyway.

    If it wasn’t intentional, they should’ve done something a month after he was released, not a year.

    They said they didn't know what was causing it and with the new performance tweaks it's what fixed it.

    You’re telling me that most people used Drax against Mordo because of this and Kabam didn’t even hear about it for over a year? I find that hard to believe.

    They did comment on it. Miike confirmed it was a bug a long time ago.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 5,414 ★★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Bahamut wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Why is it whenever we ask for RDTs there's some people who flip out and say "Choose wisely who u rank" So what u mean is when they nerfed AA, SW, Thor, DS, Drax, ETC. That we shouldn't have ranked them before they were nerfed ? We can't control if they get nerfed or not. Besides there's no reason to flip ur lid when someone asks for a RTD their good for many reasons whether YOU want them or not doesn't mean u have to ruin it for everyone

    Drax was a bug that was known for quite some time. If You ranked drax just to handle Mordo then thats your fault. Hes not hard to seal with anyway.

    If it wasn’t intentional, they should’ve done something a month after he was released, not a year.

    They said they didn't know what was causing it and with the new performance tweaks it's what fixed it.
    They never said that in game on his abilities description.

    Never said what? That part of his abilities included a frame rate bug that would allow him to clip astral evade and auto evade champs?

    Dude get your posts straight. This isn’t the Drax one you keep spamming, rather the AA one you’re spamming.

    You’re failing at failing, which doesn’t negate.

    AA was never supposed to stun the stun immune champs. Kabam Wolf gave wrong information yes. OK so now he can't stun the stun immune champs. Ok no biggie. He still has a big HP pool and can do major damage with neurotoxins plus bleed and poison. There isn't anything wrong with AA period plus there are better champs for LoL which I have already said once in this thread. The change to him is very minor. You are blowing up the issue bigger than it needs to be.
    Is this getting my post straight for you? By the way if you look at some of the other posts in this thread you will see people bring up Drax before I do, so maybe get your facts straight before you speak.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 1,747 ★★★★★
    I have AA a an r4 5* and wouldn't rank him down. Even so I 100% believe that RDTs need to be issued just for the precedent that is set if they don't. They said he was working as intended and have now gone back on that information. If they do not give RDTs for this then they won't have to do it for anything. This place will burn down the day they say Blade shouldn't turn off nodes, and that the mod who said he should was wrong.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901
    edited June 2018
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Bahamut wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Why is it whenever we ask for RDTs there's some people who flip out and say "Choose wisely who u rank" So what u mean is when they nerfed AA, SW, Thor, DS, Drax, ETC. That we shouldn't have ranked them before they were nerfed ? We can't control if they get nerfed or not. Besides there's no reason to flip ur lid when someone asks for a RTD their good for many reasons whether YOU want them or not doesn't mean u have to ruin it for everyone

    Drax was a bug that was known for quite some time. If You ranked drax just to handle Mordo then thats your fault. Hes not hard to seal with anyway.

    If it wasn’t intentional, they should’ve done something a month after he was released, not a year.

    They said they didn't know what was causing it and with the new performance tweaks it's what fixed it.
    They never said that in game on his abilities description.

    Never said what? That part of his abilities included a frame rate bug that would allow him to clip astral evade and auto evade champs?

    Dude get your posts straight. This isn’t the Drax one you keep spamming, rather the AA one you’re spamming.

    You’re failing at failing, which doesn’t negate.

    AA was never supposed to stun the stun immune champs. Kabam Wolf gave wrong information yes. OK so now he can't stun the stun immune champs. Ok no biggie. He still has a big HP pool and can do major damage with neurotoxins plus bleed and poison. There isn't anything wrong with AA period plus there are better champs for LoL which I have already said once in this thread. The change to him is very minor. You are blowing up the issue bigger than it needs to be.
    Is this getting my post straight for you? By the way if you look at some of the other posts in this thread you will see people bring up Drax before I do, so maybe get your facts straight before you speak.

    Your opinions of “no biggie” for the misinformation and the champ still being good enough are laughable. The fact is the champ was confirmed to work a certain way which caused many people end game items and kabam changed it. Saying other champs are better for lol is irrelevant.

    If you used a 5* generic AG for a champ and they changed him, even though they confirmed the champ to work as intended, you’d have a different opinion.

    Do you take this guy seriously. Just ignore him. The amount of non sense is god tier level 😂
  • Yea RDT'S would be great but none of the changes to the game as of now affect it enough to warrant them i suggest u choose who u rank up or work on ur skill i spend money an just play the game an if anything changes i dnt waste my time complaining or begging spend more money or work on skill an earn wat u need
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 5,414 ★★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Bahamut wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Why is it whenever we ask for RDTs there's some people who flip out and say "Choose wisely who u rank" So what u mean is when they nerfed AA, SW, Thor, DS, Drax, ETC. That we shouldn't have ranked them before they were nerfed ? We can't control if they get nerfed or not. Besides there's no reason to flip ur lid when someone asks for a RTD their good for many reasons whether YOU want them or not doesn't mean u have to ruin it for everyone

    Drax was a bug that was known for quite some time. If You ranked drax just to handle Mordo then thats your fault. Hes not hard to seal with anyway.

    If it wasn’t intentional, they should’ve done something a month after he was released, not a year.

    They said they didn't know what was causing it and with the new performance tweaks it's what fixed it.
    They never said that in game on his abilities description.

    Never said what? That part of his abilities included a frame rate bug that would allow him to clip astral evade and auto evade champs?

    Dude get your posts straight. This isn’t the Drax one you keep spamming, rather the AA one you’re spamming.

    You’re failing at failing, which doesn’t negate.

    AA was never supposed to stun the stun immune champs. Kabam Wolf gave wrong information yes. OK so now he can't stun the stun immune champs. Ok no biggie. He still has a big HP pool and can do major damage with neurotoxins plus bleed and poison. There isn't anything wrong with AA period plus there are better champs for LoL which I have already said once in this thread. The change to him is very minor. You are blowing up the issue bigger than it needs to be.
    Is this getting my post straight for you? By the way if you look at some of the other posts in this thread you will see people bring up Drax before I do, so maybe get your facts straight before you speak.

    Your opinions of “no biggie” for the misinformation and the champ still being good enough are laughable. The fact is the champ was confirmed to work a certain way which caused many people end game items and kabam changed it. Saying other champs are better for lol is irrelevant.

    If you used a 5* generic AG for a champ and they changed him, even though they confirmed the champ to work as intended, you’d have a different opinion.

    So you wouldnt ever use AA again?
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901
    edited June 2018
    Yea RDT'S would be great but none of the changes to the game as of now affect it enough to warrant them i suggest u choose who u rank up or work on ur skill i spend money an just play the game an if anything changes i dnt waste my time complaining or begging spend more money or work on skill an earn wat u need

    They affect champs we ranked because they were capable of doing certain things. If we clearly know bugs on champs a high amount of players would not rank these champs. AA for me is useless now. Only use was stun immune nodes in AW for me. I used an awakening gem and 99 signature stones on him.

    Thinking before speaking is a good habit.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901
    edited June 2018
    I have AA a an r4 5* and wouldn't rank him down. Even so I 100% believe that RDTs need to be issued just for the precedent that is set if they don't. They said he was working as intended and have now gone back on that information. If they do not give RDTs for this then they won't have to do it for anything. This place will burn down the day they say Blade shouldn't turn off nodes, and that the mod who said he should was wrong.

    Exactly this is the pandora box for changes with no compensation. At least if no rank down tickets give us 3 mutant t4cc. KABAM 🤔
  • I understand that but if changes r made u gotta adjust an learn 2 use other champs that could be better in that situation theyre always gonna make changes to the game sum we like an those we dnt
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Blade, then Magik then Domino, then now Drax.

    The numbers is growing, Kabam.

    Rank down tickets now
  • An AA is far from useless i use him 4 almost everything
  • IAMSHAZAM215IAMSHAZAM215 Posts: 29
    edited June 2018
    Drax is only up cus hee cnt counter mordo astral evade anymore but guys bleed an furies r good still
    Post edited by Kabam Lyra on
  • hendroidsvhendroidsv Posts: 60
    I rank 4 my 5* AA and use the act 5 generic gem with him, the decision was made considering the juice damage that AA offers and the utility in LOL with two tricky fights (spiderman classic and x23). Luckily I run that path on LOL two weeks before the nerf, if I had waited after the nerf I would be really furious , cause one reason of the ranking was precisely the LOL fights.
  • If u have LINE ill send u a video on how to use him lmfao
  • PureRage13PureRage13 Posts: 164
    First of all, no one stole Resources from you. You chose to use them for one reason only, and that itself is limiting. Secondly, he's nowhere near a useless lemon.
    I’m really sick of seeing you turn up in all these topics to say I “chose to rank him up”.

    The champ I ranked up is not the champ I own today.

    And I a week ago I used Drax in my squad every time. Now I literally have no use for him as the reason I included him has been removed. He is literally useless to me now in comparison to the 4* Stark Spider-man or Iceman, etc I can and do run in his place.

    I’m guessing this nerf has no effect on you as you don’t have a have a high level Drax but love to you stop in and mock the people who do.

    You are not the only one dude. The block list needs to allow more people.
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 779 ★★★
    i am bumping this as I'd like to see a response, they didn't give any when they nerfed Gwenpool so I am not holding my breath
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901
    I understand that but if changes r made u gotta adjust an learn 2 use other champs that could be better in that situation theyre always gonna make changes to the game sum we like an those we dnt

    I would gladly do that is my awakening and my t4cc are returned. Do you really believe what you are saying bro????

    Seriously man, I have close to 100 4 stars and like 50 5 stars!!!!! I know how to use most champs. I would like the rank down to max psylocke since she still does the job AA used to do. I invested too much bro
  • EegnaszEegnasz Posts: 13
    Will we ever get some rank down tickets?
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901
    Eegnasz wrote: »
    Will we ever get some rank down tickets?

    At this point I am happy with a class specific awakening gem only for people that used one like me. And at least t4cc only for people that 3/45 or 4/55 or 5/50
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 18,395 ★★★★★
    I'm not mocking anyone. I'm stating facts. They've also explained the situation and said what their stance was. You're right. I don't have Drax Ranked that high. I made different choices. That doesn't matter, really. I'm making the point that if Resources are valuable, it's better to choose a Champ that has more than one purpose. In any case, I wouldn't be asking for Tickets because I Rank who I want for my own reasons.

    You say you rank up your champ for your own reasons. What if one of your champs was nerfed and that “reason” you ranked that champ up was null and void? Would you feel that it’s just part of the game and no big deal?

    I’m not attacking or mocking you, so don’t take it that way. Just curious if you think your stance would change at all.

    I wouldn't ask for Tickets. Especially when it wasn't a direct change to the Champ and they were never specifically designed for that purpose. It was a frame rate alteration. Even if it was a direct change, those are only made when necessary. I still wouldn't be asking for Tickets. I'd use the Champ for what I could and Rank more. That's the point of the game. Acquiring Champs, earning Resources, Ranking them.
Sign In or Register to comment.