Rank Down Tickets

1235713

Comments

  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 2,476
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Hulk_77 wrote: »
    One RDT per year would be nice. It would help us to adjust our roster and cope with progress of the game.

    I thought that initially, but with all of the recent tweaks/adjustments to some very prominent champs, maybe once every 6 months would make more sense. July 4th would be a good time to put one out there, especially with the dex/MD change on the immediate horizon. Maybe even 2 or 3 RDTs per star level will be appropriate, depends on how drastic the coming changes are.

    Do you even know what changes are being made to Dex/MD?

    I don't think it would matter. Somehow people would justify Tickets. Lol.

    Isn't that the truth. Lol
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 497
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Hulk_77 wrote: »
    One RDT per year would be nice. It would help us to adjust our roster and cope with progress of the game.

    I thought that initially, but with all of the recent tweaks/adjustments to some very prominent champs, maybe once every 6 months would make more sense. July 4th would be a good time to put one out there, especially with the dex/MD change on the immediate horizon. Maybe even 2 or 3 RDTs per star level will be appropriate, depends on how drastic the coming changes are.

    Do you even know what changes are being made to Dex/MD?

    I'm in the beta but we won't know until Monday.

    I'm expecting a large change that will devalue a lot of mystic dispersion defenders.
  • Slay_MonsterSlay_Monster Posts: 192
    I can only guess but the moderators are all players, correct? And the developers are all players too, correct? So none of these 'players' saw these 'glitches' in their own gaming experiences? And nothing was done about it for an extended period of time?

    However when Kabam starts seeing more and more players utilising these 'glitches' to complete end game content and not grinding/buying resources to do so, things get tweaked.

    I only just duped my AA 4 star and have every intention of ranking him up, despite changes made to his abilities regardless of whether those abilities were intended or not. So I more than likely wouldn't use a champ specific RDT on AA.

    At present we are allowed to rank/derank masteries depending on content that is being played, correct? So why can't we be allowed to do the same with our champion roster?

    I'm pretty much sitting on the fence on this issue however it would be great if RDT's were reintroduced into the game. But I'm not gonna lose any sleep over it.
  • Slay_MonsterSlay_Monster Posts: 192
    The discussions here gave been great to read and I admire everyones passionate stances. However don't get personal with your comments. We're all fans of the game but the personal jibes? Come on, we're above such schoolyard stuff
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 2,476
    Hulk_77 wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Hulk_77 wrote: »
    One RDT per year would be nice. It would help us to adjust our roster and cope with progress of the game.

    I thought that initially, but with all of the recent tweaks/adjustments to some very prominent champs, maybe once every 6 months would make more sense. July 4th would be a good time to put one out there, especially with the dex/MD change on the immediate horizon. Maybe even 2 or 3 RDTs per star level will be appropriate, depends on how drastic the coming changes are.

    Do you even know what changes are being made to Dex/MD?

    I'm in the beta but we won't know until Monday.

    I'm expecting a large change that will devalue a lot of mystic dispersion defenders.

    So you have no clue about any changes that may or may not happen and asking for RDT's already? They did a fantasic job with Red Hulk and LC. Plus, RDT's are for changes made to champs not masteries
  • zeezee57zeezee57 Posts: 405
    I don't have AA or Drax so these don't change anything for me, but champ specific tickets should be given to those with these champs at high ranks. Doing otherwise sets an awful precedent as far as nerfs go. If they were nerfing my top champ and that was that, just shut up and deal with it I'd be pretty frustrated too.

    And for those saying the changes are no big deal, I have to question your intent here. AA being able to bypass stun immune, as confirmed working as intended by Kabam, when questioned specifically with regard to ranking him, is a pretty big deal. Where do you see stun immune mostly? War bosses, which is a major part of the game that many would consider rank worthy. EQ bosses, again making AA a perfect counter. If that doesn't warrant rdt what does?

    Same for Drax, only to a lessor extent since it wasn't explicitly confirmed as working as intended. Ranking him as a counter to often seen AW defenders seems like a legit reason to me. Having him no longer counter those specific matches takes away his main use. Now if I had AA I wouldn't rank him down, he's still a monster who happens to be a personal favorite. But with the nerf and him no longer having the same LOL impact is 4/55 not sufficient, leaving R5 better left for another champ?

    All I'm saying is that decision should be made by the player who chose to rank said champ while they were the way they were. I'd guess AA would stay at 4/55 on many rosters while some who brought him to R5 might reconsider and we wouldn't see many Drax anymore past R3.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 11,001
    They didn't nerf either. Both were bugs. AA wasn't meant to bypass, and was fixed. Drax wasn't even changed deliberately. It was a side effect of a frame rate change. Besides, they have already said they're not giving them out. Having the discussion open doesn't mean it will change.
  • zeezee57zeezee57 Posts: 405
    They didn't nerf either. Both were bugs. AA wasn't meant to bypass, and was fixed. Drax wasn't even changed deliberately. It was a side effect of a frame rate change. Besides, they have already said they're not giving them out. Having the discussion open doesn't mean it will change.

    Sorry but the AA part is laughable since they said he was working as intended. Anywhere else where you obtain a product and it's functions are described to you, then changed months later the company would make that right.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 2,476
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    They didn't nerf either. Both were bugs. AA wasn't meant to bypass, and was fixed. Drax wasn't even changed deliberately. It was a side effect of a frame rate change. Besides, they have already said they're not giving them out. Having the discussion open doesn't mean it will change.

    Sorry but the AA part is laughable since they said he was working as intended. Anywhere else where you obtain a product and it's functions are described to you, then changed months later the company would make that right.

    It wasnt "they". It was one Mod who no longer is a part of the Mod team. But really, its such a minor change. If you rank down AA for that then you really dont have a clue about this game.
  • Slay_MonsterSlay_Monster Posts: 192
    Well said Kabam Spice. Its a healthy debate, not a "I'm right, you're wrong, you know nothing" argument.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 779
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Why is it whenever we ask for RDTs there's some people who flip out and say "Choose wisely who u rank" So what u mean is when they nerfed AA, SW, Thor, DS, Drax, ETC. That we shouldn't have ranked them before they were nerfed ? We can't control if they get nerfed or not. Besides there's no reason to flip ur lid when someone asks for a RTD their good for many reasons whether YOU want them or not doesn't mean u have to ruin it for everyone

    Drax was a bug that was known for quite some time. If You ranked drax just to handle Mordo then thats your fault. Hes not hard to seal with anyway. We got RDT's for 12.0 for Thor, SW, and DS. AA is still very much a viable champ.
    Most people asking for RDT's just want resources instead of actually earning them. As long as people advocate for them, we have the right to advocate against them.

    Sorry, are switch and Thor not viable now??? Last I checked, they were. Anyway, tell me more about how AA is still viable.

  • OnmixOnmix Posts: 105
    @Dudley2906 just give up bro.
    I thought you had already lost when @Demonzfyre answered. But when @GroundedWisdom did as well you had no chance.

    I agree with you on the AA issue. But you’ve lost bro. Sorry bout that.
  • Slay_MonsterSlay_Monster Posts: 192
    Nah don't give up up on what you believe despite what others say. You're entitled to your opinion and views on the game.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 779
    And no dex buff= no md trigger= summoners triggered
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 2,476
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Hulk_77 wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Hulk_77 wrote: »
    One RDT per year would be nice. It would help us to adjust our roster and cope with progress of the game.

    I thought that initially, but with all of the recent tweaks/adjustments to some very prominent champs, maybe once every 6 months would make more sense. July 4th would be a good time to put one out there, especially with the dex/MD change on the immediate horizon. Maybe even 2 or 3 RDTs per star level will be appropriate, depends on how drastic the coming changes are.

    Do you even know what changes are being made to Dex/MD?

    I'm in the beta but we won't know until Monday.

    I'm expecting a large change that will devalue a lot of mystic dispersion defenders.

    So you have no clue about any changes that may or may not happen and asking for RDT's already? They did a fantasic job with Red Hulk and LC. Plus, RDT's are for changes made to champs not masteries

    There is nothing to "improve" with MD other than nerfing it. This Beta test is not like the Red Hulk LC test which was intended to improve those characters. This will be a MD nerf make no mistake about it. Yes it is a mastery being nerfed and not a character but RDT's will be warranted among other compensation. Many would not have ranked up people like Dormannu were it not for MD.

    How do you know what's planned? You don't know anything. No one will until after the 18th. Stop jumping to conclusions before knowing the truth.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 2,476
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Why is it whenever we ask for RDTs there's some people who flip out and say "Choose wisely who u rank" So what u mean is when they nerfed AA, SW, Thor, DS, Drax, ETC. That we shouldn't have ranked them before they were nerfed ? We can't control if they get nerfed or not. Besides there's no reason to flip ur lid when someone asks for a RTD their good for many reasons whether YOU want them or not doesn't mean u have to ruin it for everyone

    Drax was a bug that was known for quite some time. If You ranked drax just to handle Mordo then thats your fault. Hes not hard to seal with anyway. We got RDT's for 12.0 for Thor, SW, and DS. AA is still very much a viable champ.
    Most people asking for RDT's just want resources instead of actually earning them. As long as people advocate for them, we have the right to advocate against them.

    Sorry, are switch and Thor not viable now??? Last I checked, they were. Anyway, tell me more about how AA is still viable.

    SW and Thor are still goid champs. AA is also. He still bleeds, poisons and places neuritoxins on champs and can bring them down fast especially at a high rank. Get better at the game if all you used AA for was a broken mechanic.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 2,476
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Why is it whenever we ask for RDTs there's some people who flip out and say "Choose wisely who u rank" So what u mean is when they nerfed AA, SW, Thor, DS, Drax, ETC. That we shouldn't have ranked them before they were nerfed ? We can't control if they get nerfed or not. Besides there's no reason to flip ur lid when someone asks for a RTD their good for many reasons whether YOU want them or not doesn't mean u have to ruin it for everyone

    Drax was a bug that was known for quite some time. If You ranked drax just to handle Mordo then thats your fault. Hes not hard to seal with anyway. We got RDT's for 12.0 for Thor, SW, and DS. AA is still very much a viable champ.
    Most people asking for RDT's just want resources instead of actually earning them. As long as people advocate for them, we have the right to advocate against them.

    Sorry, are switch and Thor not viable now??? Last I checked, they were. Anyway, tell me more about how AA is still viable.

    SW and Thor are still goid champs. AA is also. He still bleeds, poisons and places neuritoxins on champs and can bring them down fast especially at a high rank. Get better at the game if all you used AA for was a broken mechanic.
    “Get better at the game” is a quote I always associate as coming from people who aren’t actually any good at the game.

    Highlighting the loss of previously existing functionality is in no way linked to a player’s ability or lack of ability to play the game.

    Using that line is childish, insulting and unnecessary.

    You are right. I'm bad at the game because I've always used my AA the right way and don't have a problem still doing it because hes not useless.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,065
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Why is it whenever we ask for RDTs there's some people who flip out and say "Choose wisely who u rank" So what u mean is when they nerfed AA, SW, Thor, DS, Drax, ETC. That we shouldn't have ranked them before they were nerfed ? We can't control if they get nerfed or not. Besides there's no reason to flip ur lid when someone asks for a RTD their good for many reasons whether YOU want them or not doesn't mean u have to ruin it for everyone

    Drax was a bug that was known for quite some time. If You ranked drax just to handle Mordo then thats your fault. Hes not hard to seal with anyway. We got RDT's for 12.0 for Thor, SW, and DS. AA is still very much a viable champ.
    Most people asking for RDT's just want resources instead of actually earning them. As long as people advocate for them, we have the right to advocate against them.

    Sorry, are switch and Thor not viable now??? Last I checked, they were. Anyway, tell me more about how AA is still viable.

    SW and Thor are still goid champs. AA is also. He still bleeds, poisons and places neuritoxins on champs and can bring them down fast especially at a high rank. Get better at the game if all you used AA for was a broken mechanic.
    “Get better at the game” is a quote I always associate as coming from people who aren’t actually any good at the game.

    Highlighting the loss of previously existing functionality is in no way linked to a player’s ability or lack of ability to play the game.

    Using that line is childish, insulting and unnecessary.

    This taskmaster profile has not even 100 percent Act 5 or LOL and he says get better at the game 😂
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,065
    Exactly they want to keep whatever champ ranked then dont use the ticket. When we got those tickets in December they did not let them expire. The hypocresy is real 😂
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,065
    They didn't nerf either. Both were bugs. AA wasn't meant to bypass, and was fixed. Drax wasn't even changed deliberately. It was a side effect of a frame rate change. Besides, they have already said they're not giving them out. Having the discussion open doesn't mean it will change.

    If people like you respectfully get bothered by the post then it is simple. Ignore the post. We here trying to make a case and want Kabam to hear how we feel. It is ok for you to give your opinion however devating the majority of the gamers in a issue we feel makes our gaming experience worse it is worth discussing.

    We are not trying to conviced mr. D or you 😂 you gave your opinion. Now it is time to....... thank you! Have a nice day!!!!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 11,001
    For the record, I don't agree with Tickets, period. They contradict the point of the game. That's not entirely my point here, because the change doesn't warrant them. No hypocrisy here. I used the Tickets I got to Rank and Rank Down the same Champs for SA and Level Up. Lol. Other than that, I borrowed a Cat from a couple that I replaced a couple days later. I don't invest time and energy into Ranking to want to backpeddle and undo it.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 11,001
    MattMan wrote: »
    For the record, I don't agree with Tickets, period. They contradict the point of the game.

    Since the game creators do, guess that makes you wrong.

    They were created for a very specific reason. Since then, all we've heard is requests for them at every opportunity.
Sign In or Register to comment.