**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Rank Down Tickets

Comments

• Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Lol we don't need rdts get over it rdts are literally handed out for significant changes that render a champ useless AA is still useful and his change effects him against 1% of the opponents u will face so not significant. Still I understand why people want rdts for him but I don't think we need them.
    Drax on the other hand there is no excuse kabam said he was bugged a long time ago so if u decided to rank him up because of a bug THEN THAT IS ON YOU so live with it.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Marvel2289 wrote: »
    Lol we don't need rdts get over it rdts are literally handed out for significant changes that render a champ useless AA is still useful and his change effects him against 1% of the opponents u will face so not significant. Still I understand why people want rdts for him but I don't think we need them.
    Drax on the other hand there is no excuse kabam said he was bugged a long time ago so if u decided to rank him up because of a bug THEN THAT IS ON YOU so live with it.
    Can you please show me a screenshot of the in-game message where Kabam broadcast the Drax bug to the players?

Or is everyone here just crazy and assumes all MCOC players log into the forums before ranking up champs on the off chance that if they search really hard with deliberate intent, then maybe possibly they’d be able to
    uncover a post from Kabam saying the champ they’ve been using for more than a year is actually bugged and it would not be wise to invest in them.

Lol u guys were just arguing that kabams confirmation of Aa working as intended ON THESES FORUMS lead to the rank up desision on him but now the forums don't matter now when the tables get turned lol way to contradict urselves
  • WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    As a player who's gone through most of the ups and downs of Mcoc and have firsthand experience with nerfs to champions that I have ranked up, I have this to say.

I do not have a need for RDT's because of a personal choice I have decided on that the game will no longer be a significant source of entertainment for me and I will no longer invest excessive time, money or energy as I had before.

Those of you who are asking for RDT's have every right and reason to be asking for them regardless of whether you ranked a certain champ for the reasons they were nerfed or not at all, especially if there are those of you who have spent money in the game for resources.

For those who have not spent a penny in the game, I'd regretfully say that they do not have a right to RDT's and should be considered blessed if they get any.

Simple reason for this for those that argue on and on against those that ask for RDT's. If I have spent my money on a product that was described as having certain features, qualities, and specific uses, whether I purchased the product for those specific reasons or not is beside the point.

If a company will advertise and describe a product as such, and later we find out that it does not meet the standards given or doesn't have a feature or quality or use at all, that company is guaranteed a loss if they chose to fight a lawsuit asking for compensation to make things right.

If there is anyone who will make the argument that Mcoc is not a product, or state the TOS as it pertains to changes, no need to bother because I know where you stand, and tbh the TOS is full of "rules" that would never hold its own weight in a court of law. Which btw, those providing intellectual property for sale, lease, or use have to answer to the same court of law if there are those that have been wronged by said company.

If I purchased some prime beachfront property on the edge of the Indian ocean in Henderson NV, AND paid for it?
    I dont think I was mislead, and definitely never will not nor have the right to ask for my money back, because it was my fault, and I'm not stupid.

I've read some arguments like that somewhere......... LOL

• Lame_______Lame_______ Posts: 3
    edited June 2018
    Hello!
    First time posting, (at least I think) how exciting. I rarely read the forums, so when I rank up champions, it’s based on how they play in the game. Back before blade, the AW was littered with Magik (even with diversity) and she was a boss or Dora. I pulled an AA, used a generic on him and brought him to r4 that day. I remember my first boss fight, I got the stun to work on an Aw boss I was very excited. A whole new era opened up! Then blade came a long.....booo!! Now no more magiks. (All medusa and Dora as far as the eye can see) So AA was sidelined. No biggie. He is still a power house. I wouldn’t use it, but I would be in favor of a RDT for those that ranked up him, especially those that brought him to R5, because I feel that the people that did r5 him didn’t do it because he didn’t stun Aw bosses.

Regarding Drax, I did not pull drax until recently. He used to be one of the best cosmics out there and I wanted him (which wasn’t saying much until medusa came along). I never saw the astral evade cancellation that everyone else had used. But I’m thinking that if something is in the game for that long of a period of time, it stops being a bug and just becomes normal game play. But that’s just me.

Let me throw another champ out there! The big headed jerk: modok. I fought a modok in Aw when he first came out. Omg!!! He was so hard. I had to have him. I pulled him from that crystal, awakened him (I only had 4 science AG) and sunk 100 sig stones into him and r4’d him immediately! He was an Aw power house on the immunity node for a long time.
    Then.....they said he wasn’t supposed to “auto parry” and he was reduced to a paper weight. I was very angry about that. And he is the reason that I don’t jump on new champs anymore and slowed my GMFC addiction (the heroin isn’t the same quality). I would totally rank him down in a heartbeat.

Regarding the dex/Md
    I was one of the first people to jump on the Md bandwagon. Idk where I read it (maybe roninupe) but they explained it and how it was the biggest game changer or all time. I was also using DS/DS/SW so obv it was a worth while investment (or not depending on your view of in game spending)so I purchased everything necessary to max it out (even L3 on my sons’ accounts, it was that awesome). My choice to r4 my 5Magik was fueled by the MD and choosing her as an AW defender (old school AW where you lost 100 points for every death) it’s her on the top left immunity node and “let the bodies hit the floor” so to speak. She was my best champ. My decision To R5 Dora was partly due to the MD factor, I mean let’s face it. He is still a PITA as a boss for a lot of players. The nerf to MD that was shown in the beta makes it less desirable from a defensive standpoint. But offensively, it did not lose its luster. Would I have spent the same $$$$ on it? No way, we’ll maybe, hard to be objective on that one.

Idk if it shows but but IGN: Lame...........
    Can you please show me a screenshot of the in-game message where Kabam broadcast the Drax bug to the players?

Or is everyone here just crazy and assumes all MCOC players log into the forums before ranking up champs on the off chance that if they search really hard with deliberate intent, then maybe possibly they’d be able to
    uncover a post from Kabam saying the champ they’ve been using for more than a year is actually bugged and it would not be wise to invest in them.

Lol wow congrats the whole AA argument was that kabam influenced rank ups on him by confirming in these forums that he was working properly but now the tables have turned and suddenly the forums have no influence on ur rank up descisions lol u just contradicted urself ROTFLMAO
    I'm hoping this could clean up the thread of some unnecessary arguments.

Those in agreement with the OP have reiterated specific legitimate issues that are present and documented/official statements given, and have outlined the underlying cause/effect that created many to incur a loss of investment due to the deliberate changes made.

Since this is supposed to be an intelligent, thought provoking, and amitable discussion.
    COULD THOSE OF YOU THAT ARE OPPOSED TO/DISAGREE WITH THE OP PLEASE post a comment that details the specific cause/effects, and explain how a loss of investment has not specifically been incurred by any and all players in similar situations, rather than make personal attacks and repeating a generic response given by Kabam for RDT's that actually had nothing to do with this present situation? Thank you

Does that then mean that everyone who plays the games logs into the forums and knows every single thing posted in every corner of the forums? Of course not! Is it possible for someone (like me) to have used Drax the entire time they’ve played the game was never aware of this “bug” until after the nerf? Of course it is!

Only a simpleton would think those two situations have to be mutually exclusive.

I'm a simpleton that knew nothing about both Drax and AA until I read this thread today. And I've been playing since early 2015. SMH :blush:
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    I guess common sense is not common anymore.
    edited June 2018

Lol wow congrats the whole AA argument was that kabam influenced rank ups on him by confirming in these forums that he was working properly but now the tables have turned and suddenly the forums have no influence on ur rank up descisions lol u just contradicted urself ROTFLMAO
    My issue is with Drax. Not with AA.

Also..there is no contradiction there.

Reading an official confirmation posted officially on the forums from Kabam does legitimately effect rank up decisions. Of course it does.

Does that then mean that everyone who plays the games logs into the forums and knows every single thing posted in every corner of the forums? Of course not! Is it possible for someone (like me) to have used Drax the entire time they’ve played the game was never aware of this “bug” until after the nerf? Of course it is!

Only a simpleton would think those two situations have to be mutually exclusive.

A Nerf is when an ability gets removed or reduced seeing as draxs abilities never said he could bypass evasion what happened to him was a fix furthermore even without coming to the forums you should of known that drax was bugged because again never once did it say he had the ability to bypass evasion so still your fault ROTFLMAO
    But I guess u see it differently and there is nothing wrong with that I'm just trying to get u to see it how I do.
    edited June 2018
    WOK wrote: »
    I'm hoping this could clean up the thread of some unnecessary arguments.

Those in agreement with the OP have reiterated specific legitimate issues that are present and documented/official statements given, and have outlined the underlying cause/effect that created many to incur a loss of investment due to the deliberate changes made.

Since this is supposed to be an intelligent, thought provoking, and amitable discussion.
    COULD THOSE OF YOU THAT ARE OPPOSED TO/DISAGREE WITH THE OP PLEASE post a comment that details the specific cause/effects, and explain how a loss of investment has not specifically been incurred by any and all players in similar situations, rather than make personal attacks and repeating a generic response given by Kabam for RDT's that actually had nothing to do with this present situation? Thank you

The only unnecessary arguments here are those who still weeks after the fix expect kabam to give them rank down tickets kabam has the right to make changes to their game without even saying anything furthermore they don't have to compensate you either is that a good enough argument for you
    By the way those for rdts started the personal attacks, one person said no they all attacked him, so quit acting like the ones opposed to rdts are the only ones doing it
  • Lambda1Lambda1 Posts: 200 ★★
    edited June 2018

A Nerf is when an ability gets removed or reduced seeing as draxs abilities never said he could bypass evasion what happened to him was a fix furthermore even without coming to the forums you should of known that drax was bugged because again never once did it say he had the ability to bypass evasion so still your fault ROTFLMAO
    But I guess u see it differently and there is nothing wrong with that I'm just trying to get u to see it how I do.

Please stop with this non-sense...

Drax's main abitlity was his first double medium. And that medium was counting for 2 chances to land a hit on evaders while they were evading. Now Drax steps back during Spidey's/NC's/Ultron's evade.
    So don't tell me Drax's combo wasn't nerfed. It was. That's it.

P.S. about Mordo : it wasn't a bug. If it was tell us why X-23's heavy (AA's too) still by-passes Astral Evade.

Some people have to do their homework before posting.

keia670rf5k6.jpg
  • Noname54Noname54 Posts: 58
    PLease Kabam give us 3-5 Rankdown tickets (5* rankdown).
  • Neroa65Neroa65 Posts: 302 ★★
    I'm honestly surprised this thread is still "alive".

Yes, yes.. The AA "tone down" (Let's try not to use the N word) deserves an RDT. Drax's doesn't.

Admittedly it doesn't say in AA's abilities that he should be able to stun *stun immune* or *debuff immune* champs, but a mod (back then) clarified that it was "working as intended" and well let's not fool ourselves. We immediately rushed back (us the players) and found an explanation for it - He does reduce ALL Ability Accuracy, not just defensive and we could assume that Stun or debuff immunity is an offensive ability (since it's certainly not defensive - I guess), hence reduced, thereby working as intended. Then came update 18.1 and it's a bug. Okay that's cool. It's a bug, I agree but the fact that we were misled in the first place is what makes it deserving of an RDT. That's my opinion.

For Drax, we all know it wasn't working as intended, I even ranked up my Drax (5*) for it at the time, because why the hell not right? Mordo was wrecking us all at the time. But Mordo is nothing now, he barely even gets defensive kills in war and can probably beat him with just about any champ (exaggerating) so that's not an issue. Does Drax's​ newfound inability to stop Mordo's Astral evade affect his other abilities in anyway?? The answer is a bloated NO.

What about AA? Has his inability to stun debuff immune affected him negatively? Yes. It might be one tiny change, he's still super good, don't get me wrong but he's not as good as he was. I'd still r4 him, I wouldn't R5 him, as a 5*

So by me, should RDTs be given? Yes. Class Specific? No. 5* and 4* RDTs and it should probably have no gold returns and a limited time usage like the one from Christmas, just enough to say - Look, we misinformed you guys, we're sorry. It should be enough to take said misinformed champ down a notch but not enough that people take advantage of it for SA like the 12.0 Apocalypse.

That being said, it's just my opinion. I have no need for RDTs tbh, tho I wouldn't mind them.

Oh Yeah.. TL:DR for some. Bite me.

I have no use for any of y'all comments whatsoever. If you agree with me, kindly use those buttons down there 👇👇 or hold your peace. Thank you.
    edited June 2018
    Neroa65 wrote: »

For Drax, we all know it wasn't working as intended, I even ranked up my Drax (5*) for it at the time, because why the hell not right? Mordo was wrecking us all at the time. But Mordo is nothing now, he barely even gets defensive kills in war and can probably beat him with just about any champ (exaggerating) so that's not an issue. Does Drax's​ newfound inability to stop Mordo's Astral evade affect his other abilities in anyway?? The answer is a bloated NO.

For God's sake, please stop talking only about Mordo for Drax's nerf !

I don't care about countering Mordo. He's easy to fight. but Drax was a good choice against passive evaders.

How many times should this video be linked to make people understand ? Drax's game mechanics have been completely changed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEr-GgCqeTE
  • Neroa65Neroa65 Posts: 302 ★★
    Lambda1 wrote: »

For God's sake, please stop talking only about Mordo for Drax's nerf !

How many times should this video be linked to make people understand ? Drax's game mechanics have been completely changed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEr-GgCqeTE

Oh please. The entire game mechanics have been overhauled completely. AI now intercepts you if you intercept, AI now intercepts even, AI tries to bait your specials.. Before there were two types of AI, Dumb/Easy AI and Infinite Streak AI. Now not so much. Maybe y'all should have come asked for RDT's then. That claim is weak. Get personal all you want about it, it won't affect me none. And try to say for God's Sake less will ya. Try "For my sake!" That sounds more accurate.

Once again, my opinions are my opinions, your comments do not matter.
    edited June 2018

Oh please. The entire game mechanics have been overhauled completely. AI now intercepts you if you intercept, AI now intercepts even, AI tries to bait your specials.. Before there were two types of AI, Dumb/Easy AI and Infinite Streak AI. Now not so much. Maybe y'all should have come asked for RDT's then. That claim is weak.

AI mechanics =/= players possibilities (based on charachter's mechanics).

Kabam said : "No RDT anymore except for huge changes on a champ". Waiting them to apply their words.

If you can't get how deep is the change for Drax then you don't know the game.
    @kabam not cool to don't give us a reply. Please talk to developpers for they send us rankdown tickets. Will cost nothing for them but will give more benefice for our relationship.

Drax's main abitlity was his first double medium. And that medium was counting for 2 chances to land a hit on evaders while they were evading. Now Drax steps back during Spidey's/NC's/Ultron's evade.

P.S. about Mordo : it wasn't a bug. If it was tell us why X-23's heavy (AA's too) still by-passes Astral Evade.

keia670rf5k6.jpg

Lol what is nonsense is u people wanting rdts and then telling us to learn to play the game lol we ain't the ones complaining that we can't play champs anymore so looks like y'all need to learn to play the game

keia670rf5k6.jpg

U should really read before posting a picture lol it says that kabam is unclear weather it is a bug looks like u just got an F on your homework ROTFLMAO
    P.S please do point out where in Drax's abilities it says he can counter evade if you cannot IT IS A BUG.
    Goodnight
    CapWW2 wrote: »

I know right look at all the people wanting rank down tickets 😂
    CapWW2 wrote: »

I know right look at all the people wanting rank down tickets 😂

How about all the people agaisnt them but using them after they are handed out 😂 hypocrisy is real
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,169 ★★★★★
    I use mine for SA and Level Up. Not to redo choices I made. The point of the game is to Rank as many as possible for me. No sense in taking down Champs I'll have to Rank again after. There's no such thing as Recycled Resources in this game. The game is built on earning more.
    edited June 2018
    All people want rankdown tickets... they will give us that ?