Kabam needs to change their viewpoint

I am sick and tired of being penalized half my health in aq and aw or loosing my streak in arena because of kabams poor servers. It is not our fault that their servers can't handle the load of ppl playing and crash all the time; yet kabams policy of "punishing" players for connection problems eludes that they think we all cheat.

This is not the case with 90 to 95% of your player base. We play the game legit, but your on going policy of cutting our health or loosing our matches from YOUR server problems has all of your player base pissed that you consider us cheaters.z1ocxs1fumdu.png
0ymzja6p7tnx.png

Comments

• My problem is their "fix" punishes everyone. Not just the cheaters.
  • RetsRets Posts: 20
    This should be adressed by mods
  • Bump
  • IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 569
    Like shane mcmahon intro music.....here's come the money lol
  • zeezee57zeezee57 Posts: 127
    Ironically this always seems to happen to me in AQ or AW. Admittedly it's not a common occurrence, but it's frustrating when you click to start the fight, it never actually even starts, and when you open the app back up half your health is gone. Like how could i be purposely exiting the app to cheat if the fight never even began in the first place?
  • It's a competitive game you just have to accept it. You just have to accept it. They cannot unbalance the game, open it to cheaters because the game will crumble within a year or less and be closed. So you just have to accept it thats it bud. If it's happening often enough for you to have issues, maybe it actually isn't on their end.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 685
    unfortunately we can't have nice things because cheaters ruin everything.
  • OxCOxC Posts: 47
    Shrimkins wrote: »
    unfortunately we can't have nice things because cheaters ruin everything.

True, but for a company reportedly raking in 6 figures per day, their servers should be able to cope with it and not cut out all the time. To go alongside the poor coding, perhaps they have used an inferior setup and do not have an adequate setup to balance server load at peak times?
This discussion has been closed.