**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

19.1m for a 4*. Get outta here!!

Crazy cutoff for a 4* imo.. Anyone else agree? I can only imagine the top 200 spent $$$ because there's no way of getting that score without having no life, food or water for 3 days

Comments

• SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    There are folks in this game with 120+ 4 star champs...so they could likely grind endlessly without spending. Especially if you grind arenas regularly...even if you used units, doesn't mean you spend actual money on them.

Definitely a insane time commitment, but the opportunity to get a 4* Deadpool does not come around too often. I was fine just getting some decent rank rewards...I am too old to spend that much time to grind for top 200.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    Majority are probably going for the gold ticket so they can play for the 5* goldpool
    Maybe
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    qqmady07xddn.png

Not to mention arena boosts.. Pretty much giving a 4* champ a 5* champs points..