**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Season 3 of AW tweak

MninobodyMninobody Posts: 199 ★★
Kabam, I think since the inception of the new AW format, you have really come along using your think tanks along with user input and advice and created something that imo is the best part of the game currently. It’s challanging and interactive (new Ironman and Domino aside). I know AQ should be next in line for major change in many ways and Act 6 arriving hopefully soon. But I wanted to suggest a small tweak that would even further elevate AW.
Currently all nodes have 3 possible attack bonuses. Wouldn’t it be great for a mini to have say 5 or 6 attack bonuses and a boss say 10 attack bonus?
To me this has multiple benefits in the game.
Further balances out skill level throughout the AW system. Depending on current deaths someone could slack off and team up on minis and bosses with no punishment of their lack of skill or effort on those nodes. It could help balance all 3 groups as 1 boss in 1 group could potentially mean a win or loss by a 1 shot or having 9 deaths to them.
Additionally this could help the current jumble of alliances that seem to flutter in the same abyss of 15k to 40k score difference. More or less attack bonus could mean a quicker gradual rise or fall. I know some will say that would be a money grab, somehow someone always comes to that opinion, but I think attack bonus is on the perfect track for skill level but now mini and bosses could be tweaked a little higher to make even a greater difference. Thoughts and opinions?

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I agree with this idea but I don’t think it’ll happen, when you lose all of your bonus on the boss people pile in lose their champs then spend resources on revives