**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

2 new venom symbiotes who can it be

INFINTYSPIDER23INFINTYSPIDER23 Posts: 67
edited June 2018 in General Discussion
awyskzsw3qw5.jpg hi guys I wanted to say are we getting any new Spider-Man or spider girl to marvelcontest of champions for when Spider-Man I. To the spider verse comes out here are ideas for venom movie lasher and gwenom
See how venom carnage and venom pool and agent venom are conceded to 2 mysteries @kabam mike please respond

Comments

• GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    scream....toxin...lasher .....anti venom....x23 symbiote ...wolverine and symbiote....so many things they could do with this....carnage and venom as one....
  • INFINTYSPIDER23INFINTYSPIDER23 Posts: 67
    Yes that is true
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    Yes that is true

venom symbiote even attacks guardians of galaxy and each member has it on them at one point
    Yeah I Renner that @kbam mike
    Rich the man about out use this news
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Anti-Venom, Scream, Toxin or Hybrid. Those are the only other symbiotes of Venom left not in the game.
    )no there are more
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    @Grimmbanana Yes! Lol the groot venom was scary
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,202 ★★★★★
    Carnom will be 1 (Venom + Carnage)
  • Oroku_SakiOroku_Saki Posts: 167
    Venom is the combination of Eddie Brock and the original black symbiote. "We are Venom". No one calls Spider-Man while he was wearing the symbiote "Spider-Venom".

Sorry for the geek ranting. Point really is, the other symbiotes suck so we don't need names to differentiate between them.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    Pretty sure one might be Anti-Venom. Not sure about the other. Toxin perhaps.
  • Excelsior1316Excelsior1316 Posts: 44
    Gwenom and X23 from Edge of Venomerse
    Agree