**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why am I taking damage here?

ADDIS0NADDIS0N Posts: 1,018 ★★★★
edited June 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJCYyw4etuA

Two fights in that video... I want to know why I'm taking damage at the following time code stamps:

1:00, 1:45

I'm looking for an official Kabam response that can explain what is happening here, because the damage I'm taking does not seem to be in line with her signature ability description. It says that energy damge should be applied when an ability fails, but I'm at a loss trying to come up with any failed abilities there.

I'd like an explanation for the damage I took, and would like a recommendation on a strategy that could be taken to avoid that damage. Is there a counter for it, or are we being forced to take damage through the addition of new game mechanics?

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    She stopped your synthesis.
  • Options
    Beholder_VBeholder_V Posts: 190
    At the 1:00 the only thing that happens is your L1 power burn, but it clearly went off so I'm not certain.
  • Options
    Beholder_VBeholder_V Posts: 190
    @Fredhorst23 Good catch on the heal block, didn't think of that!

But ya, with the 1:45 one, it's supposed to be when your ability fails to work, and clearly it did work.

And again, there are a million little triggers for a million different effects that can fail to go off. This ability just needs reworked.
  • Options
    OkamiKageOkamiKage Posts: 13
    Doesn't matter now that they're pushing a fix for her.

That fix doesn’t have to do with anything here, unfortunately.

1. this SHOULD (but might not) fix the issue that happens at 1:45 which will stop her from critically failing abilities that happen at the start of the fight.
    2. if i'm not mistaken the critical failures at 0:36, 1:00, and 1:45 where that you synthesized power but the word synthesis "critically failed" to display on the screen. seriously, go back and look at those 3 points. you synthesized power without the words appearing and all 3 points had a critical failure.

@Kabam DK @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Loto any thoughts on this?
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    kinda like my medusa fight....
    however my armor shattered did not trigger but i didnt get crit failure either???????
    tk56l7moho75.gif