**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Pop Up Menu

kscsfncgd9ki.jpeg

Model: IPad Air 2 with 11.2
Carrier: T-mobile with wifi and cellular
Most recent version of game

While playing in event story or event missions, a pop-up menu will appear on screen during gameplay. It does not pause the gameplay and disappears when touching the screen again. It does not seem to be related to where the screen is touched. It has happened three times in the last two days without an obvious pattern.

Comments

• Hi there -

This seems to be something involving your phone directly, not the game. Have you reached out to your phone's support?
  • Beholder_VBeholder_V Posts: 190
    edited June 2018
    Turn off gestures in your settings.

Edit: iPad settings, if that wasn't clear.
  • KnyghtmareKnyghtmare Posts: 14
    I've been playing this game for over two years. This never appeared before. Show controller, which is that menu, is turned off. I just checked. It may be from the iPad, but the fact it never appeared before implies the game is somehow accessing the feature accidentally.
    Here's a picture of my accessibility settings. 7b3mt6zoceg7.jpeg
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Knyghtmare wrote: »
    I've been playing this game for over two years. This never appeared before. Show controller, which is that menu, is turned off. I just checked. It may be from the iPad, but the fact it never appeared before implies the game is somehow accessing the feature accidentally.

Actually, iPad updates turn features on from time to time.
    Yeah, but it wouldn’t show as off if it was on. I also haven’t seen it happen in any other app.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Knyghtmare wrote: »
    Yeah, but it wouldn’t show as off if it was on. I also haven’t seen it happen in any other app.

I didn’t say that at all, I just ment, don’t blame Marvel right away and especially not with “but the fact it never appeared before implies the game is somehow accessing the feature accidentally.” Because to me it implies that you did an update and handy apple is turning on handy features that suck while gaming.

To actually help you, you looked at accesibility and then zoom, but there are more options that have to do with movements and then make something show up. My settings are in dutch so I’m not sure how they are called but when you’re in the accesibility overvieuw there are a few options under interaction. The first 3 there, they might be turned on. I’m not sure if that helps, I hope it does, but it really looks like an apple problem and not a game one. If you can’t find it yourself, I suggest emailing their support.