**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Remember if u go for the new 6* featured 15k....

ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
Remember if u go for 6* 15k crystal,someone will get a 6* deadpool x

plot twist

someone "WILL" get him and paid 15k 6* shards.....
i paid 15k 6* shards and got a 6* x force deadpool and im happy, says no one ever..

Comments

• Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Pray4buff
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,505 ★★★★★
    Not even just "someone". Approximately 4% of people that spin the featured will get him.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    If you hit on sixteen against dealer ten, you'll bust out 62% of the time. But if you don't hit, you'll lose about 77% of the time. The best choice is not always an obviously good choice. It is simply the best long term choice.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    any news about basic? will it remain the same? it will they add someone?
    sorry if it's already been said
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    🤢 🤮
  • Options
    AsmodeyusAsmodeyus Posts: 217
    Aleor wrote: »

Good question about the basic pool. Don't recall seeing anything about it changing, or how it'd change. Could be wrong.
  • Options
    K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    If you hit on sixteen against dealer ten, you'll bust out 62% of the time. But if you don't hit, you'll lose about 77% of the time. The best choice is not always an obviously good choice. It is simply the best long term choice.

Better analogy:

If you buy a powerball lottery ticket, you'll probably lose.
  • Options
    taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Asmodeyus wrote: »

Good question about the basic pool. Don't recall seeing anything about it changing, or how it'd change. Could be wrong.

@Aleor @Asmodeyus I believe Kabam Miike stated that they will be releasing info later this week
  • Options
    AsmodeyusAsmodeyus Posts: 217
    taojay1 wrote: »
    Asmodeyus wrote: »

@Aleor @Asmodeyus I believe Kabam Miike stated that they will be releasing info later this week

Thanks for the info, must have missed it in my skimming.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    K1lltastic wrote: »

Better analogy:

You don't have to buy Powerball lottery tickets. But if you play this game long enough, you do have to decide how to spend your 6* shards. If you decide you don't like the basic crystal and you don't like the featured crystal, you can choose not to buy either, but eventually you're just staring at a pile of shards that are worth nothing just sitting there. Eventually you have to make a choice, and unlike Powerball the best choice isn't to do nothing.
  • Options
    D_Ace_71D_Ace_71 Posts: 148
    jhbzvv0ain14.jpeg
  • Options
    AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    The myth buster (Always the same guy anyway) will jump out and say...

“All champs have equal drop rate in the crystal!”

(then.... the RNG topic comes out over and over again)

Yet... everybody got the deadforce xpool again and again. 🤦🏿‍♂️
  • Options
    spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    My goodness, how many people have a 6* dpx (myself included)? Sure seems to be a lot! Way more than say owners of a 6* Yondu or WWII. But I'm sure it's just RNG.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    My goodness, how many people have a 6* dpx (myself included)? Sure seems to be a lot! Way more than say owners of a 6* Yondu or WWII. But I'm sure it's just RNG.

It only seems that way because more people complain than brag.
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    K1lltastic wrote: »

Better analogy:

You don't have to buy Powerball lottery tickets. But if you play this game long enough, you do have to decide how to spend your 6* shards. If you decide you don't like the basic crystal and you don't like the featured crystal, you can choose not to buy either, but eventually you're just staring at a pile of shards that are worth nothing just sitting there. Eventually you have to make a choice, and unlike Powerball the best choice isn't to do nothing.

ur pile of shards will turn into a pile of sharts
  • Options
    Mingo0312Mingo0312 Posts: 218
    I am the sad owner of a 6 star deadpool **** force , he needs a massive buff with this months event and everything they need to really buff him
  • Options
    Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★
    No buffs to DPX, carnage, collosus.... well ANY champs. But kabam did fix the “bugs” with AA, Drax, and Dorm...
  • Options
    ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    RIP to all people who dgot xforce dp.,..and all the champs we didnt want to get, jane thor,ws,yj,bb,rocket etc....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35Bqw7eFQCk