**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

this game is full of cheaters and hackers, and kabam does not do a thing

played this game for two years, just found out lately there are hackers everywhere, people with top 4 champs, classic ultron as top champ, with 3 other champs 5 star rank1, i have sent more than 10 emails to Kabam support two weeks ago, all i got were those official useless replies, i have all the screenshots that hackers talking in the world chat and boasted that kabam couldn't do a thing against them, but it will be against the rules for posting their names here.

it is quite sad to see this game going that way

Comments

• Options
    SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    How else are they going to win? they have to cheat or buy their accounts lol
  • Options
    LucienLucien Posts: 3
    it's getting worse that they are selling the hacked accounts too

basically, they hacked, got the champs they need, and sell them, i have sent all the screenshots to support two weeks ago, and i still see these accounts nice and healthy today

how could I still spend in this game after i have seen all these
  • Options
    SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    That's why I don't spend anymore. Not that I spent a huge amount, but some none the less. And I'm done with the spending now. I get what I get and don't throw a fit LOL
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,388 ★★★★★
    You ikow the hacket profil wil always be in game im Think But ther cant play one Them it What im Think dont ikow for sure
This discussion has been closed.