**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

In game avatars

Ok, seriously can we get some kind if way to change the avatar in game instead of it being set by your highest champ? There is so many blades and stark spideys everywhere its just boring to look at all the time. Could have an option where if a character is ranked to say r3 for 5* (or higher) or r5 for 4* you can toggle them to be your avatar. I cant be the only one who thinks this should be an option.

Comments

• Options
    Cosmic_Ray13Cosmic_Ray13 Posts: 302
    You say this but when you get a Blade or Starky then you'll want to flaunt it XD
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Yeah I think there should be a small amount of customization for your profile. Maybe you can choose which of your top 4 you want as an avatar. On a slightly different note, I still can’t belirve they haven’t setup dueling one of the top 4 champs on someone’s profile
  • Options
    ScottLangScottLang Posts: 149
    You say this but when you get a Blade or Starky then you'll want to flaunt it XD

Lol i actually have both blade and starky my name comes up on here as scott lang but its demogorgon in game you can check to see if youd like lol still wouldnt want to flaunt it
  • Options
    ScottLangScottLang Posts: 149
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Yeah I think there should be a small amount of customization for your profile. Maybe you can choose which of your top 4 you want as an avatar. On a slightly different note, I still can’t belirve they haven’t setup dueling one of the top 4 champs on someone’s profile

I agree on the dueling thing for sure, i mean we can get tittles lol changing the avatar shouldnt be that big of a deal most games offer that